Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 16, 2024
Replying to tttweet • May 19, 2026
it's not babe! 🥲
That surely has to be a completely different universe. Otherwise, the Oracle Stone ought to have summoned Lu Wuyi back to the "Formless Moon"—for whenever the moon is full, no matter where they happen to be, the Oracle Stone invariably summons them back.
0 2
Replying to tttweet • May 19, 2026
it's not babe! 🥲
For getting everything is fine but why send them to a different universe away from their loved ones and friends. 😭😭
0 4
Replying to tttweet • May 12, 2026
hoping for July's release please 😍😍😍😍😍😍
July is to far away. Let hope for June
0 0
Replying to tttweet • May 11, 2026
link please
I don’t see veil of shadows among the listed?
3 0
Replying to sweetP • May 11, 2026
youku has already announced all the dramas that are getting a 2nd season, so it looks like S2 for VOS might actually…
Is it the same cast members?😭😭
1 1
Replying to tttweet • May 9, 2026
I thougth Lingsha's life was the most tragic until I met Wuyi 😭😭😭😭😭
Same here 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to tttweet • May 8, 2026
I saw TJR today. I gave him a little card telling him how cute Long Shen was and how I wish he'd have another…
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂
1 0
On Fated Master and Disciple • May 7, 2026
So, when exactly is this variety show going to air? they just started filming it ? Also, I’m curious—are they planning to wait until the drama finishes airing before releasing it, or how are they scheduling things? Because I really want to watch it right now!
1 1
Replying to jaz • May 6, 2026
I'm kinda new to cdramas, genuinely asking, this is not common then?
oh I don’t know I only know two ost
0 0