News
Replying to jaz • May 6, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I'm kinda new to cdramas, genuinely asking, this is not common then?
That’s right—I’ve been watching C-dramas for five or six years now, but this is the very first time I’ve ever seen a drama that features a whopping 19 to 21 original soundtrack songs. Typically, a drama only has about five or six tracks—seven at most—but certainly never as many as 21. That said, I really do absolutely love every single song on the *VOS* soundtrack!
0 2
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • May 6, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
They should drop this right now, i have nothing to watch 😔😔
I'm actually waiting for it to start airing right now, too. I'm just sitting right here waiting. I really have nothing left to watch.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • May 6, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
So there’s no way to review this drama on youku? I have watched it three times but I can’t find a way to review it?
2 0
Replying to xingxing • May 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I don’t think they know😭😭😭
I have a Weibo, but I am unable to log in to the official account. Typically, I can only watch videos or browse the latest updates, but I cannot log in like posts or leave comments—I have no idea why this is the case.😭😭😭
1 1
On Veil of Shadows • May 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
So, the complete original soundtrack for *Veil of Shadows*—including both the opening theme and the background music—totals 180 tracks (if you’re counting). Although I haven’t actually listened through all 180 of them yet, the tracklist does indeed show a grand total of 180 songs. I was absolutely stunned when I first discovered this—180 tracks on the soundtrack! So, while I’m not entirely sure if every single piece of OST is included, good heavens—that’s a whopping 180 tracks!
12 5
Replying to xingxing • May 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I don’t think they know😭😭😭
I wish there was a way to message them
1 3
Replying to tttweet • May 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
i don't think anyone in China knows we exist lol 🤣
that is sad 😭
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • May 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Hello guys how are you doing? Do Chinese directors read comments on MDL?
0 10
Replying to tttweet • May 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Who knows the feeling when 1/2 your brain tells you to go to sleep and the other 1/2 tells you "just one more…
For me, it is often around eleven or twelve at night when I tell myself, "Just one more episode." Yet, one episode leads to another, and I remain wide awake, feeling no trace of sleepiness. By the time I glance at the clock again, it is already three in the morning—and I am still awake.😂😂😂😂😂
2 1
Replying to Jtwong27 • May 2, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
If they have a second season and the original cast returns, I just hope gjm will give them a simple straightforward…
Yeah, I’ve heard people say he’s allergic to happy ending to 🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to tttweet • May 2, 2026
Title Fated Master and Disciple
lol vos got you bad bae 🤣🤣🤣
I have rewatched it twice 🤣
1 0
Replying to Jtwong27 • May 2, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
If they have a second season and the original cast returns, I just hope gjm will give them a simple straightforward…
No, I don't want any of them to die. I simply hope that everything is explained—that Ji Ling and Lu Wuyi can return to their original world, and that they all find a satisfying conclusion; leaving behind no loose ends or unresolved mysteries—just a pure, beautiful, and perfect happy ending.🥹🥹
2 2
Replying to tttweet • May 2, 2026
Title Fated Master and Disciple
lol vos got you bad bae 🤣🤣🤣
This is the first drama that I've struggle to move on from.
1 2
Replying to DistantDream • May 1, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Jelly/Dudu Wifey got a bone to pick with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh, they simply have to. Because I really, truly hope they finish this series. that is if there *is* a second season, I want the entire original cast to return and see the story through to the end—because I love them so much, I certainly don't want any new faces; I just couldn't accept that. I only want the original cast back.
2 0
Replying to DistantDream • May 1, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Jelly/Dudu Wifey got a bone to pick with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What do you mean?
0 2
On Fated Master and Disciple • May 1, 2026
Title Fated Master and Disciple
I originally thought this series wouldn't premiere until November 30, 2026. At the time, I couldn't help but exclaim inwardly: "Good grief! That feels like an eternity away!" But then I had a change of heart: *Oh well, at least we finally have a concrete date*—unlike *The Eternal Fragrance*, which doesn't even have a tentative release date anywhere in sight. Just as I was resigning myself to this reality, I started hearing—time and again—that the show would actually air in June or July. I was completely baffled: "What? Is that really true?" So, I decided to verify it myself, only to discover that the listed premiere date was November 30, 2025. But that was last year—how could that date possibly be correct? Now, I’m just hoping it premieres sometime this month, because I’ve been incredibly bored lately and am really eager to find a show to watch to help pass the time. This is especially true since I just finished *Veil of Shadow* and still haven't quite managed to move on from it yet; consequently, I’ve now pinned all my hopes on this series.
2 4
On Veil of Shadows • May 1, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I saw someone said on TikTok, that if *Veil of Shadow* were to get a second season, the focus should shift to the second generation—after all, the first season already had a satisfying conclusion. That ending was utterly unsatisfying. If there truly is a second season, the storyline ought to pick up by explaining exactly what transpired after the past was altered—after all, the current reality has completely diverged from the world we know; how, then, can all of this be satisfactorily resolved? Furthermore, I sincerely hope that the entire original cast returns—that is my greatest wish.
4 8
On Veil of Shadows • May 1, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Hello everyone how are you guys doing today? I don’t know how to move on from this drama 😭😭😭
8 1
Replying to jjycore • May 1, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
please tell what u mean Tiktok is banned in my country
My heart truly goes out to every actor in the first season. They poured themselves completely into their respective roles, delivering truly exceptional performances—each one breathing vivid life into their character. If there is indeed a second season, they rightfully deserve to return.
0 0
Replying to jjycore • May 1, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
please tell what u mean Tiktok is banned in my country
Me too. I really don't get what the point of the second season is, seeing as they plan to replace almost everyone in the cast.💔💔😭😭
1 2
