News
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • May 19, 2025
Title True Beauty
I AM REWATCHING FOR THE 4TH TIME and I came all the way back here to say you know what??? seojun was a better…
that's true but u can't control on who's your heart starts to beat for
0 0
On Tastefully Yours • May 15, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
go min si you just serve!!
1 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • May 15, 2025
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I will definitely judge someone if they say they don't like this drama
8 1
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • May 15, 2025
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
pls I need serious help how can I stop rewatching this, this show has my heart my comfort literally
4 0
On Tastefully Yours • May 15, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
this is soo good finally the cliche rom com it feels like I have gone back to 2016
3 0
Replying to Cora • May 15, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
Dark web.Just kidding, I got them from Discord last month.
(where can I get the link)
1 1
On Tastefully Yours • May 15, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
i really needed go minsi in a rom-com badly sooo here we goo
5 0
Replying to Nessainthebuilding • May 14, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
It’s because it’s a slow burn. First four episodes are slow and last four episodes are insane.
so should I continue
1 2
Replying to turkishred • May 11, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
bc it is boring overrated asf
i think there's no point of continuing if we are not enjoying it, I'm not afraid of fomo
2 1
Replying to turkishred • May 11, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
bc it is boring overrated asf
so should I drop or give it a try
1 4
On Weak Hero Class 1 • May 10, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
i just watched first ep nd midway through 2nd ep, why it seems so boring to me?
3 10
Replying to Smurre • May 6, 2025
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
It's time to rewatch again. I love this drama soo much wish there was another season
can u recc any drama similar to this filled with fluffy romance cause this is literally my fav
0 1
On The Muse of Section E • May 6, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
do I need to watch something before to start this or is it completely unrelated to other dramas which has a similar title to this one
1 2
On Sweet Home Season 3 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Sweet Home Season 3
should I drop this ? I loved s1 and in s2 i forced myself to complete this shitt
1 1
On A Time Called You • Apr 24, 2025
Title A Time Called You
is this interesting
1 1
Replying to Nameless • Apr 22, 2025
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Okay, I think I'm simping for Tokyo.
check out her other works, she always always i suggest the call, bargain
1 0
Replying to So0ry SunBAE • Apr 20, 2025
Title Door Lock Spoiler
I have a question regarding the movie.....why was there male clothes and other items in the woman's room? Wasn't…
she did that supposedly to pretend like she's not alone and she is living with a man in the intend to scare off the intruder, sadly many women has to do this in reality till date
1 1
Replying to Anu460 • Apr 20, 2025
Title The First Frost
no, different story
okay thankyou! I'm gonna watch this first
2 0
Replying to Anu460 • Apr 20, 2025
Title The First Frost
no, different story
and which drama will u recc from these two
0 4
On The Smile Has Left Your Eyes • Apr 20, 2025
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
is it worth it ? it's been rotting in my watchlist for so long only cause I am too moved by the title of the drama
3 2
