News
Replying to nie wiem • Jun 1, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Why is this drama so good!!! Tbh i was kinda avoiding Jinyoung since i watched Yumi's Cells (his character annoyed…
ikr we all are used at watch it in 1.5x anyways
1 0
Replying to nie wiem • Jun 1, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
It's funny how i didn't like a SINGLE kdrama this year and now i have two favorites and they're both ongoing (this…
tastefully yours is also going good
2 0
Replying to Bchip • Jun 1, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I don't think they mentioned it yet. We'll probably find out as the drama progresses.I believe that Hosu and Mirae…
I don't think that's the case but it could be
2 0
Replying to yrix • Jun 1, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
the biggest pain yet is getting ignored as a child by your mother and your sibling getting the attention nd love…
ikr this is going to be the explanation and miji is very forgiving she won't hold any grudges towards her mother or mirae but the pain she went through can't be ever compensated
2 1
On Family by Choice • May 31, 2025
Title Family by Choice
this was so good gosh
3 0
Replying to mari • May 31, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
huh when was that implied?
when jihyun distanced herself from miji because mirae told her that miji badmouths about her
2 4
Replying to Martial • May 31, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I'm honestly surprised Mi Ji didn’t carry more resentment into adulthood. She's always there for others, offering…
this is exactly what i am thinking why always the kindest people get treated so bad by life
3 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 31, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
so she fell during the race because of that? it wasn't worth it
exactly I'm truly disappointed
2 0
Replying to LavenderLovegood • May 31, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Also I think the title is like a word play of "Miji's Seoul " which becomes unknown Seoul since Miji means unknown.…
wow you r so thoughtful it all makes sense now
2 0
Replying to Bchip • May 31, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I don't think they mentioned it yet. We'll probably find out as the drama progresses.I believe that Hosu and Mirae…
why was she badmouthing I don't get it if mirae was ever jealous of miji back in highschool
2 2
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • May 31, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I really want to give Yu Miji a hug.To lose her bright future and the love of her life at the same time, then…
the biggest pain yet is getting ignored as a child by your mother and your sibling getting the attention nd love that you all ever wanted
5 3
On Our Unwritten Seoul • May 31, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
so mirae was bad bitching about miji back in highschool?
3 6
Replying to martinasworld • May 31, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Hosu liked Miji from the start then? Why did he end up with Mirae then?
I think alot of story from the past is yet to be revealed can't say anything for now
4 0
Replying to YonkoZZul • May 31, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I'm glad PBY have 2 roles in this drama so that both men will be having a happy ending, hahaha ... I love both…
exactly i can't believe I don't feel bore at all 1hr 20 mins passes so smoothly
5 0
Replying to tanvi • May 31, 2025
Title Moving
worth watching ?? only wanna watch this for go youn jung
definitely worth it
2 0
On Moving • May 30, 2025
Title Moving
the chemistry between mihyun and doosik is insane
11 0
On Moving • May 29, 2025
Title Moving
i love 40mins/ep drama
4 0
On Newtopia • May 29, 2025
Title Newtopia
this was so fun, I'm missing it
4 0
Replying to Bluemoonandcat • May 28, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
He worked for so many years yet he doesn't have money ? That makes no sense.
then why wasn't he able to rent the rooftoop
0 0
Replying to Bluemoonandcat • May 28, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
He worked for so many years yet he doesn't have money ? That makes no sense.
his credit cards are blocked and so is his car is taken away
2 2
