News
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 22, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
yejin girl you are giving us nothing wasted potential
1 2
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 22, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
jia,seulki,gyuri and sian I get it why all the men were captivated by her even though I agree mina sue is very hot and beautiful but I still don't understand the hype, I would be glad if someone made it clear what was about her that she got the hype (it's not a hate comment, I genuinely wanna know)
9 9
Replying to my demon with the glory • Jan 22, 2026
Title Reply 1988
Hi, (commenting this everywhere)Whoever see this, please reply!Tomorrow is my last final exam!I want good drama…
i don't what anyone says as per your hourable mentions girl I'm damn sure you will love escape of seven just watch it
0 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Jan 22, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
is this worth it ?
2 1
Replying to voltX • Jan 22, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
Cut
bruh I'm losing my mind my girl yejin had no scenes
3 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 22, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
why were Lee Sung-hun and Ham Ye-jin not playing the truth and dare game ?? or their scenes were cut
4 5
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 22, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
goeun and jaejin nailed the photoshoot
10 0
Replying to rayrey_ • Jan 22, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
I didnt have a problem with her until she rolled her eyes mulitpul times at other girls for lit liking a man.…
exactly
1 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 22, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
mina sue, we know you are here only for fame and clout, her actions justifies that she just stays stuff that will definitely air and give her the most screen time
9 7
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 21, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
i think they took all the critisism from us after the blunder of season 4 lmaoo
8 0
Replying to rinrinhaee • Jan 20, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
im literally so in love with this drama🥹the ones who arent watching are really missing out!
for real
2 0
Replying to SaraSaysStuff • Jan 20, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
How did I just watch a Jdrama & Kdrama new episode today and they both had a date at an aquarium with the…
she had that animal plushie in her home already
1 0
On Don't Say No • Jan 19, 2026
Title Don't Say No
they were making just say yes what happened to that
0 1
On Don't Say No • Jan 19, 2026
Title Don't Say No
they they ever make a season for the 2nd couple
0 0
Replying to ramzzzzzzz • Jan 19, 2026
Title GAP
i think no groups, so far, iam also searching for groups but I didn't find any groups 😩
add me too @ehyrix
1 1
Replying to snail-seme • Jan 19, 2026
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
this drama sort of gives me 2010s vibes but it actually came out in the same year as Semantic Error...?
yess i remember watching both of these dramas whole it was ongoing, that year had some great bls!
1 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Jan 19, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
this can single handedly beat the korean and japanese industry together
9 0
Replying to Luffy • Jan 19, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
Loved the 2ML 😂😂
omggg he wasss such a poookiee
3 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Jan 19, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
I'm scared everything happened fast so now instead of more happy moments they will show us the breakup and difficulties stage of a relationship
11 1
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Jan 19, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
omg they are so cute 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I love it
4 0
