News
Replying to yrix • Apr 26, 2026
Title Summer Strike
use vpn
u can use free vpn
0 3
Replying to kokokolo • Apr 25, 2026
Title Summer Strike
you're kidding 😭 i was FINALLY in the mood to watch this and went on netflix just to see it was removed in…
use vpn
0 5
On Lovely Runner • Apr 25, 2026
Title Lovely Runner
I love when romcoms when they are actually a romcom
15 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 25, 2026
Title Lovely Runner
the last episode is sooo cute omg 😭
16 1
Replying to Kbeauty • Apr 17, 2026
Title Lovely Runner
but you are watching this weird!!!!
yes im weird thankyou
1 0
Replying to soybeann • Apr 17, 2026
Title Lovely Runner
Have you finished? Is it any good because I also avoid her dramas or usually drop them when I try
you can definitely watch it, story is interesting that's why only if u r fine with time travel without any explanation
3 0
Replying to kipuka • Apr 2, 2026
Title Lovely Runner
finally someone else not just me who feels this way, I dropped extraordinary you just bc of her idk why….and…
yes buddy i geninunly get your point even though I don't wanna judge any actor but I just can't bear her for some reason no doubt she's a great actress but ig just not my cup of tea
7 1
On Perfect Crown • Mar 31, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
can anybody say what's the best drama of iu ? I have watched when life gives u tangerines it was amazing I want to try one more of her dramas only one tho I'm studying kjsksk 😭
3 2
On Lovely Runner • Mar 31, 2026
Title Lovely Runner
I'm enjoying the storyline but the fl is frustrating to watch I avoid all the dramas she's in
15 10
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Mar 31, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
its so funny bout how everyday forgot about the show cause same lmao
0 0
Replying to fauxfaucet • Mar 29, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Other way around. Anyone who says it's good likes shallow romcoms with no depth.
it's okay, we have different opinions happy watching
2 1
Replying to fauxfaucet • Mar 29, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Other way around. Anyone who says it's good likes shallow romcoms with no depth.
lol I see u rated W two worlds a 6 which kinda have a similar storyline as this drama and it has the "depth" also which u are dying bout it's just not ur tea babe i get ur unnecessary hatred towards jisoo
1 3
Replying to fauxfaucet • Mar 29, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Other way around. Anyone who says it's good likes shallow romcoms with no depth.
I never said rom-coms can’t have depth. I said not every romcom have to. Expecting every lighthearted show to meet your personal standard of “depth” just sounds like watching the wrong genre It’s funny how you still missed the actual point
2 5
Replying to fauxfaucet • Mar 29, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Other way around. Anyone who says it's good likes shallow romcoms with no depth.
If you’re looking for depth and tragedy, maybe watch a slice-of-life drama. Why expect a rom-com to carry that weight? Not every show needs to be intense. After a hectic day, some of us just want something light and fun. There are plenty of serious dramas out there ranting in a rom-com’s comment section is like searching for fire in water.
3 7
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 28, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
do not trust the fake jisoo hate reviews, this drama is sooooooo amazing!! go have a fun watch
13 0
Replying to fl1ckz • Mar 26, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
I don't know why after Snowdrop it's hard to watch Jisoo's dramas. I didn't like the pacing of this drama. I felt…
newtopia was very good tho
6 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 26, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
whoever said it's bad has probably no taste in romcom
13 9
Replying to jimrxmi • Mar 25, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Initially when I first heard about this drama and watched the trailer I thought it was weird/going to be weird,…
exactly
5 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Mar 22, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
do did they break up or not ?
0 1
Replying to yrix • Mar 21, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
you lack basic decency, what if someone talks the same way about ur mom on some public platform
there is nothing wrong in critisising her acting,"she just have pink pssy" what is that who talks like that, it's 2026 and we still need to beg people on social media to give respect to women it it was a men instead nobody would have written that he has only pink dih
21 0
