Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 24, 2024
Replying to Yuichin • 20 days ago
Everyone's pressuring B.O to get back in form, but no one's even asked once if he's still holding up inside.This…
it's his fault for reacting all like that in that first place 10 years ago
4 2
Replying to kwelsh • 25 days ago
is there a second couple ?
they don't hv much screen time so it's bearable dw
0 0
Replying to yrix • Aug 10, 2026
Title Start-Up
r u indian?
wdym?
0 1
Replying to nysa • Jul 26, 2026
that man ruined my fav kdrama for me
true
3 0
On Queen of Tears • Jul 20, 2026
honestly enjoyed the first epsiode, I have barely ever seen men suffering due to marriage and inlaws portrayed in kdrama as well as real life
soo hell yeah
3 0
Replying to Suebooh • Jul 4, 2026
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
Spoilers please.1. What episode do they get together?2. Any breakups. How much episode?3 Any love triangle?4.…
i think around epsiode 8 they get together the 2023 couple their past dad nd mom gets together very late near end of the episodes but their relationship is gradually showed 2. there is no such breakups even if it it's for 2 minutes 3. depends on how u see it but yes it's a love triangle of some sort but it's not like technically so besically no 4. yes a happy ending but with alot of unanswered questions 5. yes it's a true romance but not a kdrama fully focused on romance 6. only 3 kises but not passionate nd no skinships at all cause this is not the plot of the dramabut 101% worth ur time
0 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Jul 4, 2026
I have so many questions for the ending
it will never get answered
afterall it was just a fictional story
nonetheless this is something immensely beautifully that I watched
0 2
Replying to hanbinownsme • Jul 4, 2026
11 eps in. I FEAR IM NOT GONNA FIND A BETTER KDRAMA THAN THIS (kinda makes me wanna cry)
my exact thoughts
0 1
Replying to haechan • Jun 10, 2026
do NOT be deceived by the first episode . the drama goes downhill from there 😔😭
so true
0 0
Replying to zshsr • Jun 8, 2026
Rewatching for the first time and remembering how when I first watched this I had no idea what I wanted to do…
omg congrats buddy.
1 0