News
On All of Us Are Dead Season 2 • May 29, 2026
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
at this point just cancel it instead of giving us false hopes
2 1
On Welcome to Waikiki • May 29, 2026
Title Welcome to Waikiki
the ending 😭 will miss them
2 0
On Welcome to Waikiki • May 26, 2026
Title Welcome to Waikiki
joon ki carried the show
5 0
Replying to KeenRa • May 17, 2026
Title Mr. Queen
Episode 1 and barely seen 40 minutes and its not catching my attention.. i think i would even watch if the one…
yeah it does get interesting a bit but overall uts boring nd like very boring
0 1
Replying to KeenRa • May 16, 2026
Title Mr. Queen
Episode 1 and barely seen 40 minutes and its not catching my attention.. i think i would even watch if the one…
better watch bon appetite
0 3
Replying to KeenRa • May 16, 2026
Title Mr. Queen
Episode 1 and barely seen 40 minutes and its not catching my attention.. i think i would even watch if the one…
yh it's very boring
0 4
Replying to maalik23 • May 13, 2026
Title Crash Landing on You
Hello guys..I am looking for drama name : your majesty 2016If any youtube or telegram link where i can watch that…
dm me i will send u link
0 0
On Mr. Queen • May 11, 2026
Title Mr. Queen
unfortunetly dropping it 8/20 eps
0 6
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • May 8, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
surprisingly I like this better than mr.queen
3 0
Replying to mingo • May 8, 2026
Title Mr. Queen
why we should choose? why not both?
no actually I wanted suggestion cause im a student so I don't have so much time I can only tum watch one drama right now so needed suggestion which one to watch first
0 1
On Mr. Queen • May 6, 2026
Title Mr. Queen
Mr queen or welcome to walkiki?
0 3
Replying to key • May 6, 2026
Title Mr. Queen
It's quite interesting. But honestly, I think it's a hidden gay romance. Every time I watch it, I always think…
lol yeah
0 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • May 6, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
what's sad is I want boyfriend on demand too now 😭
8 0
Replying to kokokolo • May 1, 2026
Title On Your Wedding Day
is it wrong to say this is one of my comfort movies lmao
it's my comfort movie too
1 0
Replying to yrix • Apr 28, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill Spoiler
but why nari?
then where she is trapped in the realm?.so is she not present in the real world ?
0 1
On If Wishes Could Kill • Apr 28, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
siwon what thee fuck just? does she even have a backgrounds story or just pure evil
3 0
Replying to yrix • Apr 28, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill Spoiler
but why nari?
is she dead in the end? like what actually happened to her in the ending and who is texting to that guy about nari's phone
0 3
Replying to se-wii • Apr 28, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
so siwon and hye rung souls must have escaped that curse realm right? since both of the phones are destroyed...…
but why nari?
1 5
Replying to Lex • Apr 28, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
hello guys can you guys let me know when are all the gore scene happen I'm sensitive about this topic so Imma…
skip last 3 mins of 1st episode
2 0
Replying to sai • Apr 27, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
I watched this initially thinking it'd have a Night Has Come vibe with the students solving the mystery together,…
fr I also needed something like night has come, do u know any drama similar to that ?
1 0
