News
Replying to Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 21, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Replying to deleted comment
you lack basic decency, what if someone talks the same way about ur mom on some public platform
15 3
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Mar 12, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
the starting was so strong
4 0
Replying to Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 7, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Replying to deleted comment
omg girl slay with that reply 🤣
3 0
Replying to The Penthouse • Feb 24, 2026
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
The penthouse war in life season one felt like a masterpiece watching it the whole way through. To the plot twists,…
it's a masterpiece indeed
1 0
Replying to Liora • Feb 23, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
I think I shouldn’t start this cuz the comments say.. it ends up being disappointing.
no watch it
0 0
Replying to LucyL • Feb 23, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
From the comments, I'm getting 'What Comes After Love' vibes for the focus on the disagreeable main couple.
u can say but that drama was better, this drama had a lot of potential first two epsiodes were damn great
2 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Feb 22, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
can't wait !
2 0
Replying to vanilleur • Feb 21, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
Sky Castle, The Escape of the Seven, Graceful Family, Perfect Marriage Revenge, Little Women, Remarriage and Desires,…
I loved escape of seven, out of all these if u had to recc one what it would be based on my likings
1 1
Replying to The Art of Sarah • Feb 21, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
Replying to deleted comment
its nowhere related to my name
4 0
On The Art of Sarah • Feb 21, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
I love these rich people's drama like penthouse, friendly rivalry and this show any more reccs like this ?
0 3
Replying to Aniket shaw05 • Feb 21, 2026
Title Even if This Love Disappears Tonight
don't compare both are good
i actually just want to watch one, i appreciate both of the work but I have the time to watch only ether of them hence I was asking suggestions
1 7
On Even if This Love Disappears Tonight • Feb 21, 2026
Title Even if This Love Disappears Tonight
which is better this or japnese one
0 12
Replying to nhi • Feb 20, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
you should try anna, a thriller with fake identity as well or dear x
sayy onee I'm gonna watch it next
0 1
On The Art of Sarah • Feb 20, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
any more dramas like this ?
0 6
Replying to szilvia • Feb 20, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
Are there any explicit scenes or scenes with excessive violence?I don't trust the 15+ rating.I would really appreciate…
overall no excessive violence
1 0
On The Art of Sarah • Feb 20, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
this is indeed a masterpiece
6 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Feb 19, 2026
Title Single's Inferno Reunion
Lol they are all over the reunion . personally i wanted less of them . they are so cringe and i have always found…
u will understand when it will be your turn
1 0
On Single's Inferno Reunion • Feb 19, 2026
Title Single's Inferno Reunion
only if igeon and go sun were of same age or had less age difference, only age stopped them from becoming a couple...
0 0
Replying to Honest Swan • Feb 19, 2026
Title Single's Inferno Reunion
Rewatching the reunion again. I am thinking how is Heesun that much in love. Somehow I am envious but I just think…
true i envy her too
2 1
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Feb 18, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
another high potential drama wasted by the ex concept
5 1
