ep 12...the story becomes more interesting...finally an adorable scene between the main leads... the carriage scene and the shy talks about the weather.
I watched again the trailer and the cliff scene looks so powerful... 0:47 1:03...for some reason I find Guo Jing so charismatic in this scene... https://x.com/JjJumu/status/1895425710136909989
ep 8 the messages between Lurang and ZaiZai about the contact information... ZaiZai - '' Rang Rang, you must keep the good things for yourself''...lol...that was smart.
the carriage scene and the shy talks about the weather.
he and the FL have a good chemistry.
https://x.com/xzmelons/status/1902687699028324823
https://x.com/minnie5322/status/1902611150015283479
Love this...nice...
https://x.com/Aorjang/status/1900937372554113367
https://x.com/USAXiaoZhanXFX/status/1902076791231225857?t=QRznX7PKnegAzRey20WiCQ&s=19
Xiao Zhan...some bts moments...🩷🧡
https://x.com/ForeverDaytoy/status/1901841399311679590?t=BVfkTzgZs6LOPUkJKgzM-Q&s=19
https://x.com/Xiao_Zhan_World/status/1901953830901764499?t=7mHmKpHtacNG7dR9LpRjKg&s=19
https://x.com/xzmelons/status/1900112402252751307
I read it is Guo Jing as the Commandant but this is only a brief scene from the closing credits.
I thought it is a whole scene from the movie.
Anyway, he looks so stunning.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GlDDA6UW8AEVPxa?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://x.com/sian265/status/1899618196048474348
I watched again the trailer and the cliff scene looks so powerful... 0:47
1:03...for some reason I find Guo Jing so charismatic in this scene...
https://x.com/JjJumu/status/1895425710136909989
https://x.com/MukieZhanzhan/status/1899404309647020424?t=iHmWew-jW7Gcz-FRIzzgKA&s=19
this made me laugh....
https://x.com/ooy_2515/status/1898565082944315711
this scene is a bit confusing for me..
is that GJ's sword in the stone ? But, I havent seen a single scene where he had a sword.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GlloV3cbEAAq-G-?format=jpg&name=large
https://x.com/Naaamiiioo1/status/1898390776331329731
Nice
https://x.com/its_alice99/status/1898636753923449047
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GlMRNyTboAALin2?format=jpg&name=large
Xichi looked so handsome in the suit.
https://x.com/LOCHmovie/status/1890379149153276041?t=frKStm8kA4D7wcgFeS160Q&s=19
The windmill trend..😁
https://x.com/wu_ra57608/status/1893118347652538402?t=nzTgGdmvqWcpgLXoxOclFg&s=19
https://x.com/ForeverDaytoy/status/1893285307383988388?t=3VDxgHgN7_UZzi7UMIZdHA&s=19
the main leads have a pretty good chemistry....
https://x.com/LOCHmovie/status/1893177242055754181
XZ and Zhuang Dafei...so funny...
https://x.com/LOCHmovie/status/1890378234052649458
a fine detail from bts...
https://x.com/Tssong85/status/1893145988497650014
https://x.com/LOCHmovie/status/1891012340910272809
Guo Jing...
https://x.com/bohun20779717/status/1892103695933886527
bts...this reminds me a bit of the Aladdin video game..lol
https://x.com/xzmelons/status/1890931727113085437
the messages between Lurang and ZaiZai about the contact information...
ZaiZai - '' Rang Rang, you must keep the good things for yourself''...lol...that was smart.