Im unfamiliar with wuxia movies so I didnt expect the funny scenes. the ''interrogation'' scene between HR and her Clan about her painting. and the meeting between GJ, the Clan and the Mongolian...Elder Jian managed to confuse everyone, even the members of his clan. lol I find the scenes so hilarious.
i saw a clip on twitter and wondered how much hard work xiao zhan had to go through to gain the core strength…
that was totally unexpected scene for me and this made me laugh...Huajun was so happy but GJ was a little embarrassed. lol But, the two of them have a natural chemistry.
I find the closing credits scenes pretty interesting especially the scenes with Guo Jing as a Commander. And I wanted more scenes between GJ and Tou Lei (Anda). Liked their friendship.
finally a calm, honest couple and there is no misunderstandings after their first encounter. And finally a drama with simple hairstyles, the FL have only two hairpieces in ep 4. I like the ML's style, his weapon and his wooden hairpin. the dancer girls from ep 4...I think they are the FL from Maid's Revenge and the FL from Love In The Desert.
another violent Republican era drama...but the acting is good. and I liked the ML in Im Nobody1 and the FL in Never Give Up (her scenes with Dylan Wang's character were so funny). the main leads have a good chemistry, but the chemistry between Wu and Lieutenant Peng is no a joke. ep 3
Liked the beach scene between GY and the FL (ep 18).. and the beach scene and the conversation between GY and the mechanic guy...ep 20. The guy is a good friend. SHN is great in this role and all the outfits suit him perfectly. He always looks like he is in love with the FLs in his dramas.
I just saw this video...https://x.com/wetvmalaysia/status/1906213548570574918 and I was really surprised that it is a scene from a Chinese drama. This looked like a BL drama. And then I started the first episode and the plot twist made me laugh. lol. The FL is so convincing as the boy. Great. Shen Hao Nan is so gorgeous in this.
the drunk kiss was soft and it was a beautiful shot with the snowing. ep 18...I hope there will be some friendship between the ML and He Chuan, liked their scenes.
https://x.com/iQIYI/status/1919579195803632104
https://x.com/Xiao_Zhan_World/status/1920016340275863778
bts...
https://x.com/ForeverDaytoy/status/1697838057410699663
Im not a fan of drunk scenes, but it was beautifully captured
https://x.com/iQIYI/status/1699023319079461054
https://x.com/PekkyPek/status/1913402784785010942
https://x.com/ForeverDaytoy/status/1912280586980585878
Guo Jing & Shi Ying (The Longest Promise)
https://x.com/TianTianZhanZh1/status/1912050375848263957
https://x.com/xzmelons/status/1917191461227168137
the ''interrogation'' scene between HR and her Clan about her painting.
and the meeting between GJ, the Clan and the Mongolian...Elder Jian managed to confuse everyone, even the members of his clan. lol
I find the scenes so hilarious.
But, the two of them have a natural chemistry.
Loved all the strategic formations and GJ's commanding gesture. He looked so powerful.
https://x.com/chenxiulingxfx/status/1910956752788414960
yep, it is a pretty realistic...
https://x.com/Xiao_Zhan_World/status/1912096620205789278
Vincent and Xiao Zhan...bts
https://x.com/Xiao_Zhan_World/status/1911660213872078888
And finally a drama with simple hairstyles, the FL have only two hairpieces in ep 4.
I like the ML's style, his weapon and his wooden hairpin.
the dancer girls from ep 4...I think they are the FL from Maid's Revenge and the FL from Love In The Desert.
the main couple have a great chemistry.
he and the FL look good together.
the Young Marshal and his son.
such a beautiful dance scene, ep 22
the lines from ep 24...that is a good writing
the girls - '' look, those two guys are hugging''
GY - ''what are you looking at...''
GY looked so elegant in his white wedding suit...ep 10
and I liked the ML in Im Nobody1 and the FL in Never Give Up (her scenes with Dylan Wang's character were so funny).
the main leads have a good chemistry, but the chemistry between Wu and Lieutenant Peng is no a joke. ep 3
SHN is great in this role and all the outfits suit him perfectly.
He always looks like he is in love with the FLs in his dramas.
And then I started the first episode and the plot twist made me laugh. lol.
The FL is so convincing as the boy. Great. Shen Hao Nan is so gorgeous in this.
ep 18...I hope there will be some friendship between the ML and He Chuan, liked their scenes.