Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2024
Replying to SoVa Joon • 27 days ago
btw they didn’t show Shang Zhitao doing Pole Dance for Luan Nianin the novel, Shang Zhitao learns pole dancing…
I am still in 119 chapter when does that happen lol
0 0
Replying to Dramas4me • 27 days ago
In 2019 he posted a remark downplay Janpanese war crime on Sina.
And who is that actor?
1 1
On The Early Spring • 28 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I legit squealed when he said" if it not for the fact I am trying to prove I wanted to be forever with you I would have made you pay today"🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now this is as close as it could get to fifty shades😂😂
5 0
On The Early Spring • 28 days ago
In the novel SZT outburst made sense but here it felt they are forcing the break up
and also what luke said made sense before that argument and they are making her the bad guy here
But both are wrong for hurling those words to hurt each other
4 0
Replying to Sangeetha • 28 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
In preview her words really harsh even he is wrong
I bet his reply will be even more harsh
1 0
On The Early Spring • 29 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
In the novel luke says he could see her emotionally wavering while hugging SYZ whatever that means
2 2
On The Early Spring • 29 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Ughh it broke my heart while reading the novel when he said " I admire her and its not a waste of time to dine with her" and they did the exact same thing here😭
3 0
Replying to tintin92 • 29 days ago
Middle probably
hope its not at the end but it doesn't matter anymore as we have express but it means less screen time after reconciliation
1 1
Replying to tintin92 • 29 days ago
Ep 19 must be rated 1000000/10
f yes the best episode so far
1 0
Replying to twinty • 29 days ago
And then he was the best when it came to couple photos😂 He told her not to be so stiff. That scene was soooo…
yeah 🙈😂
4 0
On The Early Spring • 29 days ago
Flora: Can we please take a photo
Luke : Not a f chance in hell
mentions male model
Luke: As you wish sweetie🤣🤣
She did a phd in handling him
18 11