Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2024
Replying to redshoe1000 • 22 days ago
I don't see any indication of that but there will absolutely be a gap towards the end either way. I'm going to…
Thats great!
1 0
Replying to redshoe1000 • 22 days ago
I don't see any indication of that but there will absolutely be a gap towards the end either way. I'm going to…
That is not what I meant they divided whole 47 into two parts (31 and 16 episodes each) it is still not clear how they will air second part immediately or with a time gap
And anyone who is informed about this please share
0 2
Replying to AmeliaPond • 22 days ago
EP 8: Why Jiugao says to the FL that she shouldn't go back if she wants to live. So he knew what will happen?…
I was confused for a moment there too😂😅
They looked similar lol
2 1
Replying to Silverrain • 23 days ago
I was wondering why that fellow servant of the female lead is so familiar, then I saw that she was the younger…
OMG yes
0 0
Replying to Kokuto • 24 days ago
Are you talking about the man who recognized the 'fake' scroll in the shop?
Yeah I am captivated by his voice too 😄
1 0
Replying to Moonstruck • 24 days ago
Might not be a common opinion, but I feel empathy for MLs wife.I don't think she's inherently vicious or evil.…
Yeah she is one of those complex characters we can see she is not a straight up psychopath and kind to some people but cruel when she wants to be
2 0
On Against the Current • 24 days ago
Episodes go by so fast I don't even realize 40 min passing by
I am really hooked by the plot line and can't wait for leads interaction
17 2
Replying to Phoenix23 • 24 days ago
Probably late night...yest it was up late.. Same happened with TRTS...one episode was released in afternoon n…
For this about 2hrs 45 min after one episode is uploaded I timed it today
0 0
Replying to CherryFoxWhispers • 24 days ago
Probably tomorrow. That web has been one episode behind ever since Against the Current aired. 🥹
😭 waiting till tomorrow it is
1 1