Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 46 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2024
Replying to Davdav11 • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
kill current crown prince why trying to force marriage alliance to ml who has a good term with the crown prince?…
In that convo jinqi mentioned two people zheng baichun- known to be ruthless and a snake
and duke xiangguo - maternal uncle to two princes and who doesn't take a stance and he is certain zheng baichun will betray CP the same way he did deposed emperor
Now zheng baichun is that lunatic manyi's father not duke , As for why he needs jinqi to be his SIL I am not sure
0 6
Replying to Vniverse • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Lmao wetv spoiling that our couple has a baby boy https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjOCMUlCU1/?stkn=c2R3ajY5dWdxenps
and he is so stinking adorable
4 1
On Against the Current • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I legit squealed when he said " I will make you fall in love with me and in this life you can only be jinqi's wife" and the way he yeeted that blanket away before carrying her
SWOON so wattpad coded🙈❤️
14 0
Replying to Sh_a • 15 days ago
This drama is just soo damn good but I can't help but worry about the first madam and how she will act towards…
yeah she probably will make things difficult for lanxiang in the beginning but our smart gal will take care of it as household matters become her responsibilities
0 0
On Against the Current • 16 days ago
Another 4 days with 2 ep a day. This is the first drama where we got uninterrupted 2 ep a day and am very much hoping they stick to this schedule
13 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • 16 days ago
On Ep 5 Why did she let him see the wound on her back so easily? I thought that during that time period, unless…
Yeah When that scene happened I thought no way she is going to let you apply dude and then next second we see her doing the exact opposite took me by surprise
2 0
On Spring of the Blade • 16 days ago
Yan Rui : No I don't have any feelings for her am just using her
After 5min
Stares at her like he is dying of starvation and she is prime steak 😂🤣
13 0
Replying to SabarinathVk • 16 days ago
Title A Prophet Spoiler
The novel for the drama is Dark and brutal. People would have hated the FL if it were shot like the novel. In…
Wow what a rollercoaster ride
1 0
Replying to Lady Musashi • 16 days ago
I might save one episode for tomorrow because there are none on Monday. We'll see how strong I am.
What no episode tomorrow?😟
1 1