Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 45 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2024
Replying to Tsukiko • 13 days ago
In a bts, it seems director asked tsy to slapped lxy again and harder. Lxy assured tsy it was ok. 😅
poor guy I should check that out
2 0
On Against the Current • 13 days ago
He really gave delulu vibes with that grin at the wedding but she snapped him right outta that dream with that slap lol
Am I only one who winced with how hard she slapped him ?
13 4
Replying to sevenstar • 13 days ago
I was also before but not now as it fun to watch the show without much spoiler and discuss about it here.
yeah comments are the only upside in watching an ongoing show❤️
4 1
Replying to YshTomato • 13 days ago
ML : is this robe prepped by Mother in law for me?Fl: refuse to give to himMl: that’s made for me. Give it to…
Thanks for the translation😅
0 0
Replying to Mellyz9999 • 14 days ago
Why did I watch this?! 😭 seriously can’t handle this overdose 🤭🙈
+1😂
3 0
Replying to Gaby • 14 days ago
EP: 25-26For Li Jinqi to smile, thousands will have to weep 😆
I swoon every time he smiles gosh he is so damn handsome!😍😍
5 0
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
Am I the only one entertained with their reactions it was kinda funny yet sad (she has her choice taken away) it sure left me with a cocktail of emotions and memes cracked me up
9 1
Replying to Apple • 14 days ago
what's the schedule after today, will it continue airing with 2 ep every day ?
Today and tomorrow 1 ep a day
3 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
kill current crown prince why trying to force marriage alliance to ml who has a good term with the crown prince?…
yeah hope they clear this up
0 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
kill current crown prince why trying to force marriage alliance to ml who has a good term with the crown prince?…
yeah no wonder we are scratching our heads names are complicated as it is and they make this mistake
0 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
kill current crown prince why trying to force marriage alliance to ml who has a good term with the crown prince?…
Now I am confused in 23 ep @23 min convo jinqi said it as two different people
0 4