Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2024
On A Prophet • 17 days ago
Title A Prophet
I hope they don't redeem her in the end with a flimsy excuse and would like to see our leads engaging in a bloody battle of wits till the end
7 2
Replying to Myraaaa • 17 days ago
is it only me or did all the notifications from the past just popped up in my notifications and I thought why…
yeah same here
1 0
Replying to wolfskin • 17 days ago
Yes jinqi yes, making your future in laws fall at your feet is not good so you stopped them. Don’t think we…
and also when lin family acts as guaranter so they can stay in a nearby neighbourhood
Jinqi you sly fox😂
7 1
On Spring of the Blade • 17 days ago
I always liked zhou ye before but something is off with her acting in this one and especially that crying scene didn't look that convincing to me😭
Xu kai as always is doing his best
11 0
On Spring of the Blade • 17 days ago
I thought he is angry acting at the end of ep 7 but apparently not
when did their relationship progress I am still clueless!
1 1
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Saw maids spiking their masters with alcohol to have their wicked way with them not vice versa 😂😂( JK I know he doesn't plan to do devils tango with her)
1 0
Replying to LGiam • 18 days ago
Title The Scandal
haha right.. and this director is famous for that kind of genre.. previously he directed Somebody netflix too…
I watched that drama and my mind was blown to smithereens😂
4 2
Replying to Flower_bloom • 18 days ago
I reckon the arc would only end after ep 20 becs in previews only ep 20 has celebration scenes
ep 18 has a scene with all the maids so disease plot is over
1 0
Replying to Adsh • 19 days ago
Have you tried Kisskh.is? Episode 7 and 8 are out with Eng subs?
Gotcha!
0 0
Replying to Adsh • 19 days ago
Have you tried Kisskh.is? Episode 7 and 8 are out with Eng subs?
I don't want to watch like that again😂😭will probably wait for a few hrs and see if they will correct em
0 0
Replying to Adsh • 19 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Have you tried Kisskh.is? Episode 7 and 8 are out with Eng subs?
yeah out on kisskh with subs but no appropriate translation😭
1 4