Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2024
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
So basically there is no saving shen family even if they were informed earlier by lin family during that time so lin family can only escape with their lives intact by breaking the betrothal
9 3
Replying to Calla • 7 days ago
i've seen the trailer for this episode multiple times, and i told myself i wasn't going to cry because i already…
I wondered why they focused on incense direction didn't know this detail. Wow It all makes sense now
7 2
On Spring of the Blade • 7 days ago
Calling it fate when you literally schemed behind your son's back is bit much lol( only mom did the scheming though) truly a loving father I want you to be kind and yourself
10 0
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
Just when we are onto to the good stuff we get a break😭😭
Also tan songyun is such a good actress really felt all her emotions at the grave and teared up😭
14 0
Replying to uncontrollablyme • 8 days ago
she wants to take care of her parents and to be respected and equal to her partner. not in status, but in consent.…
gotcha!
1 0
On Against the Current • 8 days ago
yeah he can't exactly say I am sorry your majesty there was a misunderstanding apparently we didn't know each other that well can you take back the decree and grant us divorce?
yeah that would go so well with emperor🤣🤣
9 0
On Against the Current • 8 days ago
she told him you don't know my likes and dislikes and life ambitions so what exactly does she want? To live freely without marrying anyone and taking care of her parents ? or marrying someone of equal status and taking care of her parents? because love is not on her radar
1 2
On A Prophet • 8 days ago
Title A Prophet
From the looks of it this drama is worth it and I will definitely binge watch after all episodes are out
8 0
On Against the Current • 9 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
That look of realization on LJQ he will find out in 39 right? which means we have to wait till thursday Wèishéme?😭😭😭
Also what do they mean leave your wife in ep 40?😡and who is this child he never even met? anyone
2 2
Replying to anya • 9 days ago
All I meant was I like ATC better plot wise and keeps me on the edge of the seat but this drama has better romantic…
I thought I am free to express my opinion but guess not ( sarcasm if you are not sure)
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 9 days ago
Not the kiss, not the bedroom scene, but Shen Run stopped and fixed Qingyuan's outer clothes that got me smiled…
yeah just when I thought if he really loved her he won't do her dirty like that
Shen run the gentleman you are
3 0