Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 45 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2024
On Spring of the Blade • 9 days ago
Chunzi is the real victim here he genuinely wanted to marry qingyuan which she only agreed for her revenge and his mother who twisted that knife in the back of his pretty bad on top of that he is stuck with qingru who might love him but he is never given the chance to find out on his own
0 0
Replying to anya • 9 days ago
Maybe I would have enjoyed this drama little bit more if I am not also watching ATC .
All I meant was I like ATC better plot wise and keeps me on the edge of the seat but this drama has better romantic leads I have to admit
0 2
Replying to Justice22 • 10 days ago
This is real funny😭 did the FL just spend the night with the ML and with zero shame put on her wedding gown,…
Mainly cuz they both got jealous
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 10 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Did she actually tell shen run f that emperor and lets get revenge
This is nuts😂😂🤣In luke's words did she lose her brain?
and immediately after lets get married li cong xin who wrote this episode geez they completely lost their marbles
Now I am going to watch 21 lets hope it gets resolved somehow!
10 2
Replying to redshoe1000 • 11 days ago
we knew since the first time we saw that one shrieking and making her problems her sister-in-law's that she was…
Amen!
0 0
On Against the Current • 11 days ago
I have no respect for a woman who can ignore a distress call and makes excuses for an abuser out of pure selfishness
Hope she suffers retribution for this . I am so disappointed and upset with her
15 2
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • 12 days ago
He looked really skinny poor fellow , no wonder FL had no reaction
No body shaming and he looked lean and perfect for me
4 1
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
I know ML has his faults but I hope she makes up for it later on for all the cold and indifferent way she is treating him
Its almost painful to watch cuz he only deserves half of it
6 0
Replying to jinglin14 • 12 days ago
Omg how did ya know that🤣🤣
Probably from that variety show with li meng , seven and LXY
I watched too much content related to this drama I am not sure lol
3 0
On Love Song in Summer • 12 days ago
Did they actually name this drama LSIS with the same lead from LSIW
I legit laughed out loud I don't know if its stupid or smart but doesn't matter either way as long as plot has potential
10 2
On My Queen, My Rules • 12 days ago
I thought people are exaggerating the apparent usage of fantasy in the new trailer but nuh uh it felt like watching a complete different drama trailer😭 😭 and I am super upset why did they completely change the novel plot😒
Here go my hopes for expecting this drama to be my next obsession after TES
11 2
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
Once was okay but the way he keeps mentioning han liang is concerning
Unfortunately that is because he is really insecure the reason being she didn't fall in love with him yet
I don't know how I feel about him drugging her that is a pure red flag thing to do but his intentions are good 😭
4 2
Replying to mochachen • 12 days ago
Omg, this is so frustrating. Starting Monday Tencent and cctv will air one ep daily.
YEAH THE WORST NEWS EVER
5 0
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
WHY?😭F their schedule I am so obsessed I could barely tolerate 2 ep a day
Next week one ep a day with a break on wednesday
So express will be on sunday or monday?
5 2
On Irreplaceable • 13 days ago
TES vibes with a more ruthless and aggressive FL and a mellow ML compared to Luke
4 0