Celebrity
Replying to anya • Jan 10, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
what happened?
Got it!
0 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 10, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Can anybody confirm if kisskh website has good translation?
0 1
Replying to Lushhh • Jan 10, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
um what?https://x.com/Riissskk_/status/1877679426076315967why mango????
what happened?
0 2
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 7, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
how's the chemistry bw leads?
3 2
Replying to crayrules • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
It's kind of pathetic how the Chairman and Gang Su are blaming Gong Ryong for everything. The now-deceased son…
yeah it made mad too should take revenge on her father for making him jobless
2 0
Replying to vlisstae • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
kind of don't like that he has a gf and despite that he will fall for the fl :(
yeah it is making me uncomfortable
1 0
Replying to sal09 • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I hate the writer for having him having a girlfriend while falling in love with Eve.... It is gonna be hard feeling…
exactly!
0 0
Replying to pristine • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I saw some bed scenes of LMH. Was that from this drama?And if it was,it wasn’t the FL,right?
yeah with sfl
0 0
Replying to kit grouke • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I wonder how they’ll navigate the romance in this. I like Gong Ryung and Go Eun. I’m wondering how their break…
it's emotional cheating nonetheless
3 1
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
How is chemistry bw leads in first episode?
1 2
Replying to leafless7 • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I can say. I never imagined Lee Min Ho in such role. He will breaking all the stereotypes with this drama. Do…
yes please
0 2
Replying to KayesDramas • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
YOO YEON SEOK WAS SO BUFF IN EPISODE 12 🥵🥵🥵
yeah noticed too ❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 0
Replying to 13287134 • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Guys WHEN THE STARS GOSSIP is out today! ✨️I don't how it's gonna turn out but hope it fills the void of WHEN…
it is a high bar to reach 😎
3 1
Replying to anne_ • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
The first 30 mins was a waste of my time tbh. The rest was wholesome! ✨I do think WTPR peaked in the first 4…
yeah I could hardly wait 5 days in the beginning those were the best times 😭❤️
2 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
if i have memory eraser I would use it for this 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 0
Replying to mingzi • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Baek yoo yeon
close 😂
0 0
Replying to ktraumaaa • Jan 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
TF THIS MAKES THE MOST SENSE THE REASON HE DISAPPEARED OH MY GOD MY HEART IS TEARING APART 😭😭
he didn't already know jang ho caused the accident? then this makes most sense
2 4
Replying to lavidaHill • Jan 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
he knows already
can't know till tomorrow's ep 😭
2 0
Replying to ShadowOzzy • Jan 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
That ending. Ugh, another cliffhanger. What did he wisper in SE's ears. The look he gave HJ was guilt. So maybe…
yeah I thought same
1 0
Replying to Lori • Jan 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
That actually crossed my mind oh myyyy 💀 Maybe Hee Joo's mom had a thing with Jang Ho? Okay I hope they won't…
can u explain what u meant?
0 0
