Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2024
Replying to Mel • Dec 22, 2024
Random observation but that dude has some sexy hands.
Yeah veiny forearms😁
8 0
Replying to Cressy • Dec 21, 2024
I saw someone below said Chae Soo Bin didn't deliver during the kiss scene and I couldn't disagree more! This…
She sure delivered in FABULOUS 😂
0 5
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 20, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
I wanted a passionate kiss bw couple
But this def exceeded my expectations 🥰 also its romantic how he revealed himself to protect her from public😍

Now no drama can measure upto this and Iam gonna suffer for eternity😭
14 0
Replying to Vniverse • Dec 20, 2024
Hong Heeju coming clean with the phone was very bold & responsible. Because she realised that she didn't want…
yeah the level of maturity👏
3 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 20, 2024
Iam squealing giggling shouting like a lunatic after that ending ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😂🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
8 0
Replying to Cherrymotion • Dec 19, 2024
rising with the winddating in the kitchenamidst a snowtorm of loveour interpreter
rising with the wind is my fav good plot better chemistry bw leads
0 1
Replying to Lovely • Dec 17, 2024
Ep 6 almost had me crying, but I was also laughing because it was so very dramatic.
Yeah I thought I was the only one I laughed at his dramatic responses in the end ( also felt emo tho)
1 0
Replying to colibri123 • Dec 16, 2024
Guys on Spotify there’s a song called Hear Me Out by SURAN that’s part of the OST, did I not well pay attention…
When she drives fast whilst kidnapper in the back seat in ep 1
3 1
Replying to Appu • Dec 15, 2024
GOD!!!! This one😭😭🤣🤣https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDjd8r0tPhN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to 10years • Dec 15, 2024
1. It is not revealed yet how she can hear. I'm not sure if they revealed how they are related in the drama yet…
Yeah 😅
0 0
Replying to azjatycki lament • Dec 14, 2024
Instead of checking Google check MBC and Netflix website. Episode 7 and 8 will be next week.
Yeah i want that too
0 0