Editorials
Replying to Mimicat • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
no but it will be released in november
@Sanie Scared as well? Cause I am.😶🌫️
1 5
Replying to Mimicat • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
no but it will be released in november
Awesome, thank you. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
PLEASE! Does anybony know, how far are DAEMI with the second book?🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
1 18
Replying to Val Sunbaenum • May 20, 2022
Title Drag, I Love You
It's not a bl drama.
thank you🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
2 0
On Drag, I Love You • May 19, 2022
Title Drag, I Love You
Is there somewhere BL,pls?🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
1 2
On Jeff Satur • May 12, 2022
Person Jeff Satur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KdTc0-btrc
3 0
Replying to RattleTheStars • May 7, 2022
Title Plus & Minus
All I'm saying is that I did not watch all of Beloved in House just for them to end up getting a divorce here...I…
🤣
0 0
Replying to harbor4t • May 7, 2022
Title Plus & Minus
omg!!!! the cameo's for episode 5!!!!!!!
right? :D
2 0
Replying to bellarodriguez • May 7, 2022
Title Plus & Minus
Can someone please share the link with me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FdlBqRJVUE
8 0
Replying to MyLifeisDrama • May 7, 2022
Title Rak Diao
Let's go and support the live at 9:45 guys..well right nowhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKNg6Df_SsQ
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
1 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I FUCKING AGREE
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😷Ou shia! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💐💐💐So logical! Thank you!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I FUCKING AGREE
WHAT?! WHEN? AND SINCE WHEN WE KNOW? WEEEEEEE! 😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
1 2
Replying to Gidi Sela • Apr 30, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
It seem that Tarn was not so damage from the vasa , the lady who work with Saen is trhe one who responsible for…
Yeah, in that case, it should. 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
2 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I FUCKING AGREE
Wait a minute, there will be seasn 2?
1 4
Replying to Valan tina • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OMG
Indeed.
1 0
Replying to LightLeviosa • Apr 30, 2022
Title The Wind Blows from Longxi
It's not adopted from a BL novel, but it's about two men's working together and their friendship.
🙏🙏🙏🙏
0 0
Replying to Gidi Sela • Apr 30, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
It seem that Tarn was not so damage from the vasa , the lady who work with Saen is trhe one who responsible for…
Should it though? 🤔🙂
2 2
Replying to assez • Apr 24, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
Oh, not want to dissapoint or anything, but after a certain episode from the beginning and also after the 11th,…
Aaaaj! Finally, thank you! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💐💐💐💐🙏🙏💐💐💐💐 Maybe the happiness of the ending will depend on what you read as the Happy Ending.🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
2 0
Replying to assez • Apr 24, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
Oh, not want to dissapoint or anything, but after a certain episode from the beginning and also after the 11th,…
Anyway, it is nice we don't know now. I wonder about the solution. BTW, Am I correct in saying Tarn isn't among the cast here on mydramalist?
1 2
Replying to assez • Apr 23, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
Oh, not want to dissapoint or anything, but after a certain episode from the beginning and also after the 11th,…
LOL, right? :D
1 0

1