Editorials
Replying to oddsare • 2 hours ago
Title Police in Love
The hospital scene at the end of EP5 reminded me of that old viral video of a woman waking up from surgery. Still…
i think greater things expect them :D
2 1
On Police in Love • 2 hours ago
Title Police in Love
Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww, that was close.
1 0
Replying to roro4 • 8 hours ago
Title Fool in Love
Chinese novel, Thai adaptation.
👍
1 0
Replying to kacee_ottis • 18 hours ago
Title Boy, with Caution
Tbh i thought this would be below 7.5 because of how people kept complaining about the teacher×student plot.
i still expect / cannot exclude the series doe a stupid step and/or people will downvote it as many more will wath after it finishes, see 4 hands 2 sonatas, we were at 8.8, now back to 8.7, it is still a success though. And so, still everything is possible, but for now, I am happy.
2 0
On Weirdo-101 • 23 hours ago
Title Weirdo-101
they're so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
4 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • 24 hours ago
Title Boy, with Caution
I don't mean to upset anyone....this is my personal opinion. I personally never liked any BL and they never sat…
Hurray, we need to hear you too! I mean, what helps this one immensely is that it’s not a dense age-gap or student-teacher romance, but a full-fledged psychological and social drama with some good old psychopathological issues. Plus, it really helps that each of the issues explored in the drama can stand firmly on its own two legs.
3 0
On Boy, with Caution • 24 hours ago
Title Boy, with Caution
8.1, hurray, finally, people can see...
10 2
Replying to TacoBella • 1 day ago
Title Fool in Love
I think it's better for me when it reaches atleast 15 episodes the wait killing me
😁
4 0
On Fool in Love • 1 day ago
Title Fool in Love
Oh, so this is chinese but thai? That is why it is so... not like thai series. niceeee
7 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 1 day ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
https://youtu.be/7upV6PJkeS8
2 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 1 day ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
https://youtu.be/YdVCFJBEdx8
2 0
Replying to Jadah • 1 day ago
Review Boy, with Caution
Oh my God this was a very good analysis to read, I can't believe so much. Thank you so much 🥺😩💗.You're…
Thank you 🙏
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 1 day ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
https://youtu.be/VbmT-I35k10
3 0
Replying to 19Stars • 1 day ago
Title Second Plate
where? I thought I saw it on gaga, but search didn't bring it up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QIbx45-ZIw
3 0
On Second Plate • 1 day ago
Title Second Plate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QIbx45-ZIw
2 0
Replying to oddsare • 1 day ago
Title Fool in Love
No he is not.
🥹🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to assez • 1 day ago
Title Boy, with Caution
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MY SPIRIT CREATURE, i was thinking that too. I don't think better though, I think different,…
ikr?
0 0
Replying to mellowpooh • 1 day ago
Title Boy, with Caution
sorry but what is OFC?
Old Fashioned Cupcake :)
1 0
Replying to oddsare • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
No he is not.
...huh?! spoler alert please! 😭😭😭😭 i could enjoy this looongeerrrrr!!!!
1 2
Replying to Nyx • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I don't see any predator comments either there or here, which makes sense because there are no children in either…
...then you didn't read through the comments carefully, or you already have those users blocked, in which case—congrats. 😁 I agree with you that there are not among the first main male leads.
1 0

1