Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to assez • 2 days ago
Title Twisted Tie
Okay, complain time, even though I think this is a small project (episode count). But as this will have enough…
Rofl... the ending. 😂 Okay, if they’re going to lean heavily into the tight, polished exterior versus the beast inside, I might reconsider my assessment, though it’s still not my preferred style—the way they’re portraying Beauty and the Beast. 🤷 But at least the way the characters behave (no matter how annoying I find the boss when he’s being “nice”) is innovative, so okay.
2 0
Replying to mature bls • 2 days ago
Title Your Third
they were great scenes worth watching and they show those scenes just like every other scene should be shown without…
...yes, as is yours what you are saying 🫶
1 1
Replying to mature bls • 2 days ago
Title Your Third
they were great scenes worth watching and they show those scenes just like every other scene should be shown without…
If you repeatedly argue with a point I am not making, it is going to get us nowhere. The same goes for not reading or listening to what I actually said. So, very simply, and for the last time:

a) I am all for NC scenes (in this genre).

b) The TEMPLATE, and what this scene was obviously inspired by, is porn style. The tidied-up neat-porn style, to be precise. It is not RL, and it is not a romance-style NC scene predominantly. It is not naturalistic or realistic. The influence is porn between two people. Which means — as I at least expect, and what I am willing to give it credit for — it is probably a combination with a heavy influence from porn-styled sex too (the others would be romance sex style and, hopefully, something else).

This is the IMPRESSION I am taking from the episode, and feelings- and style-wise, I would do different decisions with their bed scenes. That is all I am saying with that comment.

If you read it differently, that is perfectly fine by me, and honestly, expected. But I say what I say because I see what I see. And that is it.

Thank you.
2 3
On Twisted Tie • 2 days ago
Title Twisted Tie
Okay, complain time, even though I think this is a small project (episode count). But as this will have enough excited viewers, and the rating is good so far, why not?

It looks as if the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. The idea was probably better than the execution (stiff acting) and what actually makes logical sense (...in those situations and from the pov of the characters...). Alas, I’m happy there will be at least one series from today’s pack that I won’t be hyped about.

See ya next week, xoxo.
2 1
Replying to mature bls • 2 days ago
Title Your Third
they were great scenes worth watching and they show those scenes just like every other scene should be shown without…
...*sighs* and there comes the problem, porn should not be part of every relationship, as it is not "real life". --- all due respect to the actors, they have nothing to do with creative choices of directors, editors and producers.
1 5
Replying to hansel714 • 2 days ago
that took 10s to scroll past. BRO, this is mdl. keep it to a sentence.
As every one cell on the internet, of course. *curtsy*
1 0
Replying to mature bls • 2 days ago
Title Your Third
they were great scenes worth watching and they show those scenes just like every other scene should be shown without…
...and I am not for that either.
2 7
Replying to hansel714 • 2 days ago
that took 10s to scroll past. BRO, this is mdl. keep it to a sentence.
I really have hard time respond to this without making fun of this. :D
1 2
Replying to mature bls • 2 days ago
Title Your Third
they were great scenes worth watching and they show those scenes just like every other scene should be shown without…
They were porn style is all really...
1 9
Replying to Allforthebldrama • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
Sameeee I'm so overwhelmed because I refuse to give up anything😭 there needs to be more hours in the day😆
...i prematurely do give up, i see blank spots like Monday, so something has to go there (psst, maybe i will not) 🤫🤫🤫
3 2
Replying to assez • 2 days ago
please, give me a list, i still want to connect with the likeminded (which means reading the comments :D)
LOLOLLLL, MY ANIMAL SPIRIT, YEZ!
2 1
Replying to DF4U • 2 days ago
Title Second Plate
Badminton Boys starts next Thursday!😂
WAT IZ THAAAAAAT? 🤔🥹😮 Haven't heard of it yet... 🤯😮‍💨
1 2
On Second Plate • 3 days ago
Title Second Plate
I can’t make it. Why are there so many good-looking projects starting at the same time on Thursday of all days? What’s going on? I couldn’t keep up with Fridays and Saturdays, and now Thursdays too? 😭😭😭

Twisted Tie (2026), Fool in Love (2026), The Journey to Killing You Season 2, Every Already Running Project, and Second Plate (2026), which is hopefully going to air on Thursdays for non-members. 😭
2 6
On Twisted Tie • 3 days ago
Title Twisted Tie
I can’t make it. Why are there so many good-looking projects starting at the same time on Thursday of all days? What’s going on? I couldn’t keep up with Fridays and Saturdays, and now Thursdays too? 😭😭😭

Twisted Tie (2026), Fool in Love (2026), The Journey to Killing You Season 2, Every Already Running Project, and Second Plate (2026), which is hopefully going to air on Thursdays for non-members. 😭
4 0
On Fool in Love • 3 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I can’t make it. Why are there so many good-looking projects starting at the same time on Thursday of all days? What’s going on? I couldn’t keep up with Fridays and Saturdays, and now Thursdays too? 😭😭😭

Twisted Tie (2026), Fool in Love (2026), The Journey to Killing You Season 2, Every Already Running Project, and Second Plate (2026), which is hopefully going to air on Thursdays for non-members. 😭
7 4
I can’t make it. Why are there so many good-looking projects starting at the same time on Thursday of all days? What’s going on? I couldn’t keep up with Fridays and Saturdays, and now Thursdays too? 😭😭😭

Twisted Tie (2026), Fool in Love (2026), The Journey to Killing You Season 2, Every Already Running Project, and Second Plate (2026), which is hopefully going to air on Thursdays for non-members. 😭
7 0
Replying to zazami • 3 days ago
Sexual assault is when someone clearly says "no," screams, fights back... and so on—struggles a bit.…
Calm now?
3 0
Replying to assez • 3 days ago
I am low key considering strongly stop watching and wait till the end. Chances are this is not gonna be happy…
It is coming from me looking at the topics, reading the atmosphere and understanding mechanics of characters and storytelling (definitelly not me knowing something you don't from behind the scenes, no). Chances are they are not gonna take this story seriously or there is gonna be a skip in time, which might change drastically the results of this (as in it being a happy end). but they are doing decent job so far. (If there was not the strong social/villan plot, then chances would be this resulting lighter and happier than the chances i see in it being the case now. There is zero to none chance everyone having a good end in this.)
1 0
Replying to CapitalW • 3 days ago
This has a darker feel than I expected, and I expected it to have a serious tone. It's series like this that make…
interesting, i don't see bl as that world but am happy someone does!
2 0