Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Rahab75 • 3 days ago
This series contains a helluva lot much darker and much more disturbing aspects than the teacher-student connection…
right???
2 0
Replying to Chaseleecastle • 3 days ago
This forced kiss situation reminds me of OFC.. but this's much better.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MY SPIRIT CREATURE, i was thinking that too. I don't think better though, I think different, with different circumstances and different messages and levels and kinds of desperation :D But yes, remembered that one instantly.
2 2
Replying to fran • 3 days ago
I feel like some of the best psychological dramas I’ve watched are korean. something about them hits different,…
they do psychodrama right indeed :D
3 0
Replying to 3rdy • 3 days ago
I'm scared that whatever these two have/will have isn't really love at all. What it looks to me is that they're…
Interesting, i am not scared of that at all. And yes, desperation plays big role here, but you know what? Try get rid of desperation in human life. or what? Shall we all wait till everything passes? What if it does not? Never takes a long time, you know. --- Technically it counts as a drama (psychological and social) where the subplot is a BL romance. Does that make sense?
3 0
Replying to zazami • 3 days ago
Sexual assault is when someone clearly says "no," screams, fights back... and so on—struggles a bit.…
oh, and this one - i don't think he was "more worried about getting caught", i read the situation as he froze - being caugh between two equally horrible situation: a) what wa sgoing on with the studien + burden from the past and b) being caught by his wife he already tried to prove nothing happened with the previous student. but her words are probably equally important there, so c) don't be dull + see things through is a perfect combination in the situation he found himself with the student at the door
1 2
Replying to zazami • 3 days ago
Sexual assault is when someone clearly says "no," screams, fights back... and so on—struggles a bit.…
Congratulations. You just offcially excluded big portion of assaulted who froze. Let's try again, shall we? "The official definition of sexual assault is any nonconsensual sexual contact or behavior that occurs without explicit, freely given agreement. Because legal definitions vary by country, state, and organization, there is no single global statute."
2 0
Replying to Moonzy • 3 days ago
I hope his ex didn’t see them kissing 😭 btw, wasn’t that SA?
from the student to the teacher? lowkey was :D
On the other hand, is everything SA where someone gives you a surprise kiss? Both extremes are very bad and damaging.
2 0
Replying to Charbonnel • 3 days ago
Liking the heavier psychological tone here, deeply curious how this will play out. Also conflicted about the nature…
Thank you, yes, this is heavily psychological and social drama. Which is what I appreciate. That it is a highschooler and a teacher is still bad. Kind of. It is not ideal, as is not life. On the bright side, he is not minor, he is not even 18 (for some strange entities it is still a teenager, unlike, miraculously, at 21 - though stupid kids are both still at that age, from perspectives). And I refuce make out of it a tragedy just because one of them happens to be a student still (which seems to be out of his hands really). There were far more disgusting deeds commited on people because of such relationships and then commited then on themselves irreversible things. I refuse to judge as long as it is voluntary (...in their age...) and I am far more than villing to put a blame if it is not (even if it is a PhD student).
So - yes. I am not conflicted about the age gap nor, based on given circumstances and situation, about their roles in this.
2 0
Replying to Nickton • 3 days ago
juat upload quickly ughhhhhhhh please
I am low key considering strongly stop watching and wait till the end. Chances are this is not gonna be happy end. I don't say sad or tragic, hopefully not, at least not fully, but not happy either.
2 2
Replying to Aries21 • 3 days ago
The teacher seems to be carrying a hefty emotional baggage
He is.
3 0
Replying to mature bls • 3 days ago
Title Your Third
they were great scenes worth watching and they show those scenes just like every other scene should be shown without…
I have no problem with nc scenes, notice please, that i just commented on the style of them. What they showed is not a page from rl, not even amateur porn, it is just stylish porn with some romance eyes mixed in. Which as a result looks strange, but thinking what type of series this is, it might be as much accidental decision as a shocking reel for viewers.
1 11
Replying to 19Stars • 3 days ago
Title Second Plate
any idea when ?
tyyyyyyyyyyyy! made my day :D
1 1
Replying to MarkJason • 4 days ago
Korea literally makes noona romances with school boys and no one cares, Korea and maybe China are misandrist societies…
I think we’ve reached the point where we’re simply repeating ourselves, so I’m going to leave it here. You have your interpretation of what I meant, and I’ve already explained what I actually meant. There’s really nothing more for me to add. Take care.
2 0
Replying to Shibal • 4 days ago
Holy cornball time to get employed!
Have it on good authority employment is easier to obtain than brain. Also - really? Did not have anything better there than this? Boring.
1 2
Replying to KABDrama • 4 days ago
8 eps total.....Airing: Episodes 1 & 2 – Sep 30, 2026Episodes 3 & 4 – Oct 7, 2026Episodes 5 &…
🙏🙏🙏
2 0
Replying to assez • 4 days ago
Title Twisted Tie
huh, are they kpop related?
🙏tytyty
1 0
Replying to assez • 4 days ago
please, give me a list, i still want to connect with the likeminded (which means reading the comments :D)
🤣 its all good 🥹
3 0
Replying to MarkJason • 4 days ago
Korea literally makes noona romances with school boys and no one cares, Korea and maybe China are misandrist societies…
lolol, no way - is it a known adress i somehow missed?
1 0
Replying to inquisitive • 4 days ago
I decided not to read comments anymore, cause I'll be super tired blocking all the slow people. Just let us enjoy…
please, give me a list, i still want to connect with the likeminded (which means reading the comments :D)
3 5