Editorials
Replying to Soju • Sep 11, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
I don't think it was ever problematic. I think it was just that the old production wanted to make changes in the…
Thank you. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
1 0
Replying to assez • Sep 11, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
same here, same here, and I hope, no matter how will this project end, that it will lead to something new, to…
Ammm. Manner of Death was on my mind too. 😊😊😊😊😊
4 0
Replying to Yeshey lhamo • Sep 10, 2021
Photo Photo
Wowowowowow
yeah, right 😀
1 0
Replying to Soju • Sep 10, 2021
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I don't think it was ever problematic. I think it was just that the old production wanted to make changes in the…
yeeeeesssss, please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 :D
2 2
Replying to Soju • Sep 10, 2021
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I don't think it was ever problematic. I think it was just that the old production wanted to make changes in the…
@Emz, @Lia0215: Wut, wut, what happened, pleaseeee?😳😳😳😳😳😃
1 0
Replying to Soju • Sep 10, 2021
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I don't think it was ever problematic. I think it was just that the old production wanted to make changes in the…
@Emz, @Lia0215: Wut, wut, what happened, pleaseeee?😳😳😳😳😳😃
2 4
Replying to Jessik9 • Sep 10, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
I think they want to keep the interest. If its all lies i don't think the actors would agree with that, because…
ROFLLL, ssso much faith, so much faith 😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to Dresme • Sep 10, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
Ngl I might be in a minority but I prefer the direction they’re going in rn. I rlly hope the series stays dark…
same here, same here, and I hope, no matter how will this project end, that it will lead to something new, to the new trend and exploring in this type of pond, too 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 not too much of these (meaning mafia series), but at least, SOME
3 2
On Irresistible Love 2 • Sep 10, 2021
Title Irresistible Love 2
WHO KNEW THERE WERE 2 VERSIONS OF ENDING?!!! :D WHY DID I WATCHED THE SAD FIRST?! AND FOUND OUT ABOUT THE HAPPY ONE TOTALLY ACCIDENTALY AFTER SEVERAL LONG MONTHS?!! :D
3 0
Replying to saykodramaci • Sep 7, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
Do you know when it will start?
not yet
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Sep 7, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtAHr7bGvyQ
3 1
Replying to dramatour • Sep 7, 2021
Title Immortality
lol instead of targeting the ppl’s modes of entertainment and self-expression, maybe the government should think…
Such a great point! :D
1 0
Replying to BenedictTan • Sep 6, 2021
Title The Yearbook
Happy ending! And open to possibility of sequel/season 2But please be prepared to cry a lot during the episodes!
Thank you!
2 0
Replying to KittyKatze • Sep 5, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
I’m thoroughly expecting people to come here after seeing the preview for ep 13. Even if Joanna is pregnant,…
Yayks, I forgot to mention: I'm like really more worried currently what was told to Mark about Ou-Wen than whether or not is Jo pregnant and whether or not is it Marks. How terrible of me!
1 0
Replying to jjangkuanrui • Sep 5, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
could someone give me a link to ep 12?
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💐💐💐💐💐💐
0 0
Replying to assez • Sep 5, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
So I was ctuly rey correct the previous ep? Yaaaaay!😃😃😃😃👍🌹
*actually, *really - sorry, the keyboard...
1 0
Replying to KittyKatze • Sep 5, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
I’m thoroughly expecting people to come here after seeing the preview for ep 13. Even if Joanna is pregnant,…
So I was ctuly rey correct the previous ep? Yaaaaay!😃😃😃😃👍🌹
1 1
On KinnPorsche • Sep 4, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
*DATE???*
1 0
Replying to Lovesicknoona • Sep 3, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
https://dramacool.pe/love-is-science-2021-episode-11.html
thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👍💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
1 0
Replying to assez • Sep 2, 2021
Title A Round Trip to Love Part 2
I really regret there never will be the denouement with the same actors. 😢😢😢😢😢
* it should be "(moreover with the same actors)".
1 0

1