News Replying to mblgoh • Jun 18, 2024
Title The Double
My guess is wedding because it’s wine bottle and wrapped in red .( to mark a joyous celebration)
Ehat does Spider mean for ep 30-31?
0 1
Replying to ArniA • Jun 17, 2024
Title The Double
The path to revenge is long, unclear, unfocused. Maybe the drama should be called "The Detour"?
Lol.. why? Are we talking about the same drama
3 0
On The Double • Jun 17, 2024
Title The Double
Seems like 28 was fast-paced.. the scene changes were quite fast as if tiktok clips 😂😂
5 0
Replying to Raymond Ardin • Jun 17, 2024
Title The Double
Wait, there's an eldest Jiang son named Bingji??? Why have we never seen or heard of him?
I was surprised too..
0 1
Replying to Starlaxy • Jun 17, 2024
Title The Double
it changed right in front of my eyes😶🌫️
Really.. wth
0 0
On The Double • Jun 17, 2024
Title The Double
Kisskh shows ep 30 as well and countdown was there as well. Let me know if we r getting one or 2
0 3
Replying to marmaloi • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Starting this drama hours before the weekend ends is a bad idea, I cannot stop watching! Big mistake. I decided…
He was and is in love with her and supports unconditionally
1 0
On The Double • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
If they are cutting 4 episodes.. i hope they cut the unnecessary scheming scenes, fighting scenes and separation arc...
2 3
Replying to Cdrama world • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
Pls where did you see that
Weibo..
0 0
Replying to Peach • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
What?!!! It's no longer 40.😳
Seems like that eith recent weibo post.
1 1
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
They cut some episodes. I am afraid those jealous POS that reported the show won.
Thats upsetting. First time i was hoping for 40 episodes
3 0
On The Double • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
No of episodes reduced to 36? Wth?
0 15
On The Double • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
Schedule change again?
1 0
Replying to gashina • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
I cried buckets today, ep. 28. I was pissed that they shoved Ji Shu Ran and her ex's flashback down our throats…
I skipped that part. I was mot interested in having our beautiful OST wasted over evil couple.
6 1
Replying to 1Maverickk • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
Truly masterful acting from WJY & Ai Mi, I've never had it in me to cry so hard in any scene knowing it's all…
She is a good actress.. she nailed this role.
12 1
Replying to Vincytvholic • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Does Mr. XIAO know just how close he came to losing his girl??!
He definetly didn't. I was expecting him or his men showing up a bit early to save our girls.. but we eventually lost one. 😭
11 0
Replying to Sheena • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
I was prepared.. but still i bawled my eyes out..
Same... i never cried.. but I guess its the acting plus the feeling of JL got me when she couldnt let Tong go.. i felt part of me missing my own sister.. I felt JL will be so lonely after Tong. Tong was her support.. i am pretty sure i will have sleepless nights when XH will be missing for 1.5yrs after the war.. JL will be so lonely.
0 1
Replying to Sheena • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
I did not cry when grandma died.. but i teared up bad when Tong died even though i was mentally prepared. The…
I know.. it was dishearting how she and her husband were in love.. i loved blossam in adversity.. such a women centric show.. but tbh.. i did not teared up..probably because i know the ladies were strong.. for this show.. i guess i felt the loneliness JL will feel after Tong's absence in her life. She was her support all the time.
1 0
Replying to aicto • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
I was not prepared. I was definitely not prepared.
I was prepared.. but still i bawled my eyes out..
3 3
On The Double • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
All the time when I was seeing JL crying.. i realized now JL's father will realise that JL is his real daughter after seeing how Tong's death has affected her.. he was having doubts before.. The love between JL and Tong will remove suspicions if any..
10 0
1