Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 13, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On The Double • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
So Ep 28 trailer.. is it all planned between XH and JL..to bring the stepmon and excorcist down?
6 5
Replying to Skz16 • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
I don't mind if there is a lack of romance. They both clearly like each other even though it is not explicitly…
Yeah.. he is a young kid... spare the kiss scenes.. his eye gazes and smile gives butterflies
2 1
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
14 episodes left and they are not officially a couple yet ??? Their couple life will get rushed like hell ! YuZheng…
I dont mind the delay. I m loving their healthy flirting and eye gazes. They r much better than kisses..
6 0
On The Double • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
Loved how XH said in the end he doesnt want anyone to takes his piece aka JL is his.. ending was so perfect
16 2
On The Double • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
When JL says she wants to switch roles and see the bigger world with him.. clearly saying she wants to be with him..
16 0
Replying to Sheena • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
Calmness before the storm arrives. I hope our weekend goes smoothly..
ikr
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
JL is always flirting with Duke Su…a cat indeed!
🤣🤣🤣 it looks like p**n
3 0
Replying to Kassey29 • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that we didn't get a cliche bust open the door and save his wifey…
That was the best part.. redeeming arc and no unnecessary cliche
10 0
Replying to Hala • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
I have a theory that the director gave us this filler ep as a break from wanning's insanity yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
Calmness before the storm arrives. I hope our weekend goes smoothly..
1 4
Replying to Liguang Yetan • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
he deserved to be slapped by XH's almighty boomerang fan 🤨💀💥
His fan is to stop the swords or lift JL's face.. 😅
0 1
Replying to Hala • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
HAHHA I FORGOT TO COMMENT ABT THIS🤭🤭it was satisfying.. like Yi shijie my man get it through your head you…
Absolutely 💯 true 👍
4 0
On The Double • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
Last 5 mins of the episode was amazing.. butterflies with just his gaze and fan 🤣
12 0
Replying to Emoji • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
Maybe i'm the only one who not only obsessed with drama but also the song in this toooo
I downloaded from youtube and its on my playing list evrr since.. especially return home OST
1 0
Replying to Batpigsgal • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
From New Zealand. Found chinese dramas during the lockdowns and haven’t looked back since.
Same.. Covid opened up a whole new world of dramas for us
0 0
Replying to Sheena • Jun 13, 2024
Title The Double
The main thing is -1. Even though FL is ditched by her husband.. she recognizes and embraces her feelings for…
Yes.. i watched that one coz of this one 🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Cya615 • Jun 13, 2024
Title The Double
I’m noticing double posts…. It’s happening to me too that i had to go back and delete one… is there something…
Yes.. happened with many of us.
0 1