Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 13, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to poppies • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
Beginning of ep 27. This 4th sister shows promise. Are we sure she didn't add on to his injuries when she was…
I 💯 percent believe she did..
5 0
Replying to BorahaeJk • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
Curious how others will react when they find out about Jiang li and Duke Su. ^^
I really want to see the reaction
0 0
Replying to Percabeth • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Just as I thought, show will make viewers to forgive shen guy....it's really seem to be the case after seeing…
If they r doing something separate from novel.. theb may be XH wont get blind. Won't be hidden by emperor and there wont be separation.. how much i wish they dnt put a cliche separation arc.
0 3
Replying to BorahaeJk • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Someone said Duke Su will become blind after the right. Now is this true ?
I hv read the same.. n king will hide him for a year.. now this is the arc i definetly dont want to see in a perfect show...
1 0
On The Double • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
I am very nervous about upcoming episodes.. will there be angst? Previews are confusing. I really dnt want SYR to be forgiven..
2 3
Replying to Vincytvholic • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
This stupid sister. This man abused you, wanted to sleep with your sister and r@p$ another one and you still willing…
Its her revenge. I suspect she might have hurt him severely after JR hit him..
5 0
Replying to Daenerys • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
Mr Qi is pretty cute. I will have him 🤣
Yeah such a cutie patoodie
1 1
Replying to 8170613sks • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
you have the link?
My profile doesnt let me post the link for some reason.. may be its coz its a new account. I have dm'd u
0 1
On The Double • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Upset to see there was no scene of our MC together
5 0
Replying to Sheena • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
Why heartbreak?
Ah! That one.. i guess i am mentally prepared after watching so many spoilers and clips
0 0
Replying to Emoji • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
I suppose that i can skip today ep wait until tomorrow to get 2ep, but i can't ..........45 mins to go.......
30mins.. for me to pass my time.. I started bridgerton season 3 now that all the episodes are out..
1 0
Replying to Millie • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
Hello people 😭ready for a 💔
Why heartbreak?
1 10
Replying to Cya615 • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
SPOILER Stupid candle got in the way 😭😭https://x.com/blueasbutterfly/status/1801486430096576564?s=46&t=xCAJsYQU4UckJzVvlpQFyw
Lol.. wild up your imagination..
0 0
Replying to sophie • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
Do you have the link to the tiktok?
I found the link. Dm'd you. I am unable to post it here.
0 0
Replying to sophie • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
Do you have the link to the tiktok?
No I dont.. it just showed up on my feed
0 0
On The Double • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Why are there some scenes where SYR is pulling JL and forcingly back hugging her? Will he confront her? JL has a decorative face..

Also, will they meet after an year when XH will go to war? I saw on tiktok.. he goes blind.. novel readers please can you confirm.
1 4
Replying to BORNO • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
Lol does it matter whether she is virgin or not? ML for one doesn't care.
Exactly.. he loves her as she is..
3 0
Replying to LydieO • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
Of course they are FL and ML. 🤣🤣🤣
Youku.tv with english subtitles
1 0
Replying to LydieO • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
Of course they are FL and ML. 🤣🤣🤣
I mean like I watched it without subtitles and it gave me a heartattack and then after watching with subtitles.. i wanted assuarance that JL was indeed not crazy after taking the pill but it was planned activity by JL and XH to bring stepmom and excorcist down.. i still cannot believe it. 🤣🤣
2 3