News
On The Stain • Aug 10, 2026
Title The Stain
True Visions Now says something about August 21 so I hope that’s when I’ll finally be able to watch this
2 1
On Gelboys Season 2 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Gelboys Season 2
so far I don’t like the trailer but the first episode wasn’t bad but I’ll admit I didn’t like season 1 at first so…
3 0
Replying to StraightToBL • Jul 27, 2026
Title Your Third
ep 1. i always found MaxNat dramas cringe & this is no different. hopefully their chemistry can keep me from…
personally I’ve only ever truly liked them in Why R U?
1 1
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Jul 26, 2026
Title 4 Graveyards
https://www.123-hdx.com/graveyard-horror
just type it into Google. sometimes it does work to click on them through here. also this version has some of the movie cut off cause it was filmed in cinema but it’s the only one I can find
0 1
Replying to LoveThaigl • Jul 26, 2026
Title The Last Case
Wait I'm confused is it cancelled or on hold
they didn’t get the funding so I assume cancelled
2 0
Replying to Kath_S • Jul 26, 2026
Title 4 Graveyards
anyone knows if and where this will be released internationally too? 😭
https://www.123-hdx.com/graveyard-horror
0 3
Replying to rosalice_ • Jul 26, 2026
Person Fuaiz Thanawat Shinawatra
i'm loving his acting in 4 minutes. what else should i watch? plus he's so pretty oh my god! a flower.
he’s not in Shine that much but Shine is also a great series, well BOC shows are pretty good tho
3 1
Replying to XhangOX • Jul 19, 2026
Title Jet Lag Season 2
Aww man season is so small like 10 episode and length went from 45min in season 1 to 25min in season 2 dang man.…
it now is going to have 20
1 0
Replying to thai_lovers_ • Jul 19, 2026
Title The First Love Manual
Is this turning into the second Woojoo Bakery???? Or did they didn’t get to shoot at all?
I’m almost one hundred percent sure that it wasn’t filmed and since the company went bankrupt I assume there is no hope for this then again TutorYim deserve better than a Hanyang studio show
1 1
Replying to turtle • Jul 17, 2026
Title My School President
kinda childish
oof certified hater I can tell by what you rated this and Ticket to Heaven
11 0
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 16, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
I am sooo done with gmmtv and some of their actors like can we catch a break. anyway the others reposts passed the vibe check so I will continue watching but am very disappointed and disgusted by Justin
12 0
Replying to Fictionalgf • Jul 16, 2026
Title Remember 15
Who are the couples?
now that I have completed the series I gave you the best detailed answer I could
1 0
Replying to Dagmar • Jul 15, 2026
Person Jeff Satur
vyzerá úplne ako Európan
I mean to me he really looks Thai tho I know he has other ethnicities
0 0
Replying to MizMystixism • Jul 15, 2026
Title Uranus2324
True. The extended version is the same version originally released in Thai cinema. When I watched the Netflix…
yup I know and I’m so happy I finally got to watch it
0 0
Replying to MaheeDhameliya • Jul 15, 2026
Person Pear Rtnthon Kritsanamontri
Me too 🙌🏻
I don’t
0 0
Replying to Nugu6000 • Jul 15, 2026
Title ChermChey
tutor and yim deserve better.
like the Scent of Sorrow I’m so happy!!!
2 0
Replying to BoyLoveFan • Jul 15, 2026
Title ChermChey
Are there two versions of this show? Because the one I watched had no NC scenes. The camera always cut way.
nope there just wasn’t really anything I would consider an NC scene
4 2
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Jul 10, 2026
Person Pond Ponlawit Ketprapakorn
broski just looks like such a cutie in You Never Eat Alone
awwwww sh*t well tell some to cast Pond and Tai in a series together cause they look like twins 😭😭😭why did no one correct me on the comments I made ???
0 0
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Jul 10, 2026
Title You Never Eat Alone
wow Pond is in this he wasn’t on the cast list so I wasn’t expecting him in the third ep
I’m so embarrassed they look so similar after watching the Punk Spy pilot I have now realized that is not pond but in fact it is Tai
0 0
Replying to Rebma Eiram • Jul 1, 2026
Person Peem Veeravit Sodsrisuwan
how old is he? I’d say 2008
May 10, 2007 atleast that’s what I got from his insta post
2 0
