News
Replying to mermysteries • Jun 9, 2026
Title Girl Rules
I will miss girl rules. it wasn't perfect, but i had fun with it. and it gave me shashagorya, which by itself…
For the non binary part I was confused but then again gender in Thailand has confused me in the past. It always seems that they define gender differently from the rest of the world.
0 0
On Girl Rules • Jun 8, 2026
Title Girl Rules
who plays Fa who is with Ant in this? I’m just curious who Mint is paired with
0 0
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Jun 8, 2026
Person Mint Mintita Wattanakul
yes
back in August
0 1
Replying to lovepatr • Jun 8, 2026
Person Mint Mintita Wattanakul
Did her and silvy break up
yes
0 2
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Jun 8, 2026
Title Girl Rules
bro Water Lillies poster in ep 10 🤭
also is that a real poster or just for the show cause I looked and can’t find that poster
1 0
On Girl Rules • Jun 8, 2026
Title Girl Rules
bro Water Lillies poster in ep 10 🤭
1 1
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Jun 8, 2026
Title Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.)
a 16 and a 27 year old paired up as the MAIN COUPLE who approved this?! 😨
And for reference I am his age and I became a fan of Thai bl back in 2024. I can’t imagine being paired up with a 27 year two years ago or even watching this back then. It’s quite frankly disturbing.
5 0
On Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.) • Jun 8, 2026
Title Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.)
a 16 and a 27 year old paired up as the MAIN COUPLE who approved this?! 😨
13 2
Replying to Pyk • Jun 8, 2026
Title Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.)
Whats with this age gap? 😟
I agree super problematic
3 0
On Uranus2324 • Jun 5, 2026
Title Uranus2324
if anyone gets the chance to watch the extended version pretty much everything that didn’t make sense makes sense
4 4
On Uranus2324 • Jun 5, 2026
Title Uranus2324
movie so good I just had to buy the extended version to watch
1 0
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Jun 3, 2026
Title Vamp
he hasn’t said anything about it for over a year from what I know
I mean he would talk about it all the time and then he just suddenly stopped
1 1
Replying to SoloL3845 • Jun 2, 2026
Title Vamp
This looks like an amazing drama!!! When will it be relased??
he hasn’t said anything about it for over a year from what I know
3 3
Replying to Your_fnsm • Jun 2, 2026
Person Preme Nathamon Aroonprasobsook
wait fr
yup she’s 16
0 0
On Preme Nathamon Aroonprasobsook • Jun 1, 2026
Person Preme Nathamon Aroonprasobsook
for anyone wondering she was born September 19, 2009
0 2
On Salmokji: Whispering Water • Jun 1, 2026
Title Salmokji: Whispering Water
This was so bad that I actually can’t believe I was convinced to watch this cause of Lee Know and Han
6 0
Replying to Sakura • Jun 1, 2026
Person Jus Justina Suvanvihok
a screenwriter, assistant director and a great actress... multitalented lady
and now also a director too
0 0
Replying to HorseArrow05 • May 28, 2026
Person Seagame Phadtraruengrid Namwongyot
huh?
I don’t know like I said I haven’t seen him in literally anything else
1 0
Replying to HorseArrow05 • May 28, 2026
Person Seagame Phadtraruengrid Namwongyot
huh?
huh? the only thing I’ve seen with him is I’m Your Moon and ngl it was pretty bad
0 2
Replying to HorseArrow05 • May 28, 2026
Person Seagame Phadtraruengrid Namwongyot
huh?
b stands for bottom and t stands for top they are calling him a bottom because he won’t reveal his age which they think is a feminine thing to do
1 4
