Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 19, 2024
Replying to HorseArrow05 • 11 days ago
I just got jump scared on insta because I saw him in the poster for the special episodes for Jet Lag season 2…
dang they look more similar than I thought
0 0
Replying to HorseArrow05 • 11 days ago
I just got jump scared on insta because I saw him in the poster for the special episodes for Jet Lag season 2…
oh shit I didn’t realize but that’s the other guy
0 0
On The Dragon • 22 days ago
Title The Dragon
why did it change from the Dragon House to the Dragon
2 1
Replying to 19Stars • 27 days ago
he's in a vertical BL drama on iqiyi - Listen to my heartbeat... But there's no MDL page that I can find
now there is
1 0
On Juliet & Juliet • 27 days ago
wait the other father’s name is Nok in real life and Kob was married to the female Nok in two shows The Love of Siam and Until We Meet Again. I think it’s time I ship the fathers cause that’s crazy
1 0
Replying to HorseArrow05 • 29 days ago
Title Happy Ending
he has talked about it since then and I think you meant Kin
that’s actually really funny
0 1
Replying to HorseArrow05 • 29 days ago
Title Happy Ending
he has talked about it since then and I think you meant Kin
it was kind of funny tho since Barcode goes by Barcodetin on social media
0 3
Replying to angie • 29 days ago
Title Did You Know
both leads are from hormones omg 🥹 im so nostalgic
and they were step sisters 😂
5 0
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Sep 8, 2026
Title Happy Ending
he has talked about it since then and I think you meant Kin
okay I misunderstood you but I wasn’t talking about Barcode mentioning it in the first place when I said “he” I meant Jeff
2 1
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Sep 8, 2026
Title Happy Ending
he has talked about it since then and I think you meant Kin
Correction he talked about it on the Zach Sang show on April 10, 2026 and also has had other sites that interviewed him this year and said Happy Ending was coming on in the second quarter of this year tho we don’t know if that’s still true and probably isn’t
proof: https://youtu.be/sls2wU-iCrg
3 3
Replying to amii • Sep 8, 2026
Title Happy Ending
are we gonna get this now that barcode is paired with kin 💔 pls give me this one i swear I'll move on after…
he has talked about it since then and I think you meant Kin
0 10
Replying to roro4 • Sep 7, 2026
Title The Stain
It was okay, 7/10. I knew Us was gonna do something and he caused Malee's death. They didn't explain how she die,…
They literally showed that Us killed her and so she fell off the building. it was literally a scene that showed her falling after being poisoned
2 0
Replying to w1sh_mak3R18 • Aug 30, 2026
Title 8Hours
as much as i loved the mind-breaking enigma of the first season of 4Minutes, i really dont think it needs a second…
they said it wasn’t a sequel and has a completely different plot
3 0
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Aug 29, 2026
diabolical turn of events
he should have been a demon for real cause that would have been more interesting
8 0