News
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Nov 16, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
This drama broke me for real 😭 I'm not the same old me after watching this 💔
without any spoiler can you please tell me is it really good? but it's not complete yet right so we don't know if it's a happy or sad ending yet
1 3
Replying to Boudie • Nov 16, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 2
Man I'm so fuckin annoyed.. I rewatched the whole season 1 to start season 2, just to find out this season is…
can I watch S3 Direct without watching s2 or is it connected?
0 5
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Nov 16, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 2
After you have watched season 3 this season feels even more pointless. Introduces us to so many new characters…
s3 is good? I haven't watched season 2 yet but the reviews are literally like Do not watch it 😭
0 0
Replying to 2busywatching • Nov 14, 2024
Title Family by Choice
I don't know why a lot of people remember love triangle like a proper one and ling xiao sudden confession from…
you explained it so much better than me what I was trying to tell the people.😭
3 1
Replying to 2busywatching • Nov 14, 2024
Title Family by Choice
We all have double standard. When ling Xiao kissed her it was unhinged behaviour but when Sanha kissed when she…
I think both are okay in kdrama and cdrama lol bcs they showed their feelings since starting but I still didn't really loved it how both of them approached the FL 😭
3 0
Replying to rxra7 • Nov 14, 2024
Title Family by Choice
i hope haejun and dal end up tgt in this version - they're so cute😭
they're my favourite, such cuties😭💖
3 0
Replying to Fiona • Nov 14, 2024
Title Family by Choice
Anyone already watched the Chinese version before watching this? I am loving both and love even more Korean version…
I agree with viewers won't be frustrated, it's very easygoing and only the main parts also I loved some changes that they made like 2nd bro not falling for juwon too. but Chinese version is still my fav bcs I loved how detailed it was that made their bond look very very strong I felt their connections better in it. I'm loving 2nd bro and dal's love story so much which we didn't got in cdrama. the only thing that's not my type is I liked cdrama fl's character more than kdrama.
3 1
Replying to VanillaLover • Nov 14, 2024
Title Family by Choice
Actually I dropped the Chinese version. I dunno why . It was long ago. Let's see about this one
on which ep you dropped it
0 0
Replying to MsNamis • Nov 13, 2024
Title Family by Choice
time skip +10 yrs
new episode release timing lol 😭
0 1
On Family by Choice • Nov 13, 2024
Title Family by Choice
what is the timing guys for new eps guys 👀
0 4
Replying to Danii2rs • Nov 13, 2024
Title Family by Choice
I'm so glad I never watched Go Ahead, I'm liking this one so far and I'm so tired of people comparing these two…
I watched go ahead and it's my favourite cdrama but I'm loving this one too i don't know why people always spread negativity abt the remakes 😭
8 0
On BoyNextDoor Tonight • Nov 13, 2024
Title BoyNextDoor Tonight
my favourite cuties
2 0
On No Tail to Tell • Nov 8, 2024
Title No Tail to Tell
I'm glad it's 12 eps
4 0
Replying to Aries • Nov 8, 2024
Title The First Frost
Sang Yan (the ML on this drama) is Sang Zhi's brother.
but it's different actor right or no👀
0 1
On What Comes after Love • Nov 8, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
I liked it alot, and the best part for me was i didn't knew if it's a happy ending or sad until the very. i cried alot lol I'm still typing with blurry eyes.
0 0
Replying to SUNSET • Nov 8, 2024
Title Family Matters
November 29
ahh okay thanks
0 0
Replying to SUNSET • Nov 7, 2024
Title Family Matters
November 29
all eps at once? 👀
0 2
Replying to inaya • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Is Panacea
was it good? i really like Zhang ruo nan too she's so cute
thanks for recommending I'll watch it after my exams are over 😭💜
0 1
Replying to inaya • Oct 22, 2024
Title Family by Choice
there was a love triangle in og?
no there wasn't I watched the og long time ago it was just a misunderstanding created by a frnd saying your love is not brotherly and giving him wrong hints but after few moments he understood that he never loved her romantically
0 0
Replying to inaya • Oct 15, 2024
Title Family by Choice
no they BOTH don't fall for the girl they grew up with, only one of them fell the other one is like her brother…
yes but there was just a misunderstanding for a few moments bcs of 2ML's friend confusing him saying he cares about her as a girl not as his sister but later he understood that his love for her is brotherly not romantic at all.
1 0
