K-Drama
Replying to inaya • Jun 26, 2025
Title Reborn
his real pet? 👀
that's so CUTE 😭
0 0
On Reborn • Jun 26, 2025
Title Reborn
is it 2 episodes daily?
0 2
Replying to kei • Jun 26, 2025
Title Reborn
lol the dog on ep 14 is yiran's dog 😭🤏🏼
his real pet? 👀
3 3
On Spring of Youth • Jun 18, 2025
Title Spring of Youth
bro how's this still ongoing when it's literally just 10 episodes💀
3 4
On Weak Hero Class 1 • May 18, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
you all don't know how much I loved this 😭
4 0
Replying to Meera • May 18, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
I am cursing myself for not watching this sooner.
me when I watched it for the first time😭
1 0
Replying to heavendramalist • May 7, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
should I give this show a try? The reason is because I need more of Choi Hyun Wook he’s my new obsession
for choi hyunwook, OFCOURSE he's hilarious here too, the drama isn't that great like his other works but it's cute and funny
1 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • May 7, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
cute and funny, not very memorable but I liked the ml character alot he was hilarious
4 0
Replying to Cecoshanks • May 7, 2025
Title Dark Night and Dawn
I know, there isn’t any romance, but do the female lead and the male lead have a good chemistry? I mean, do…
yes, they have a cute bond since they're childhood sweethearts, bickering and taking care of eachother is like their love language but there aren't many scenes of them together in the starting.
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • May 7, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
it's sooooo good 😭
4 0
Replying to Water • May 7, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Can someone please tell me if this is actually worth the hype?
it's so good if you're looking for, humour, action and friendship
2 0
Replying to pomme • May 7, 2025
Title High Cookie Spoiler
I am thinking about subbing this drama but i honestly don't know where i should upload it then
omg please do😭 you can upload it on bilibili, dailymotion or Google drive
1 2
On Twinkling Watermelon • May 7, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
one of my favourite kdrama ever 😭 it's just so good and ha yi chan is hilarious
6 0
Replying to Tom • May 5, 2025
Person Choi Hyun Wook
He looked so good at the Weak Hero event today! Can't wait to see him in Delusion and NFTLR next year. There is…
he was slowly becoming my favourite actor but once i saw him at the event it just hit.😭
1 0
Replying to moonlightspirit • May 2, 2025
Title I Am the Secret in Your Heart
why everyone love her with yuzu? i only see them as a friend 🤔. i think im the only one love when xiaoxia with…
usually I'm a sml supporter and this was the case here too but after a few scenes i realised the fl really never liked sml and ml and fl had really cute chemistry too so i think it's better to support cheng yih
2 0
Replying to Praise • May 2, 2025
Title I Am the Secret in Your Heart
I hate the ML she should be with the second male lead the ML only likes her because of childhood backstory
i don't think so, better way to say it is the ml liked her since childhood too
2 1
Replying to inaya • Apr 29, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
su ho never fought with hu min and baek jin so on which status you're comparing them also baek jin beats hu min…
yes you're right for baek jin and hu min point but for su ho I'm still unsure bcs we really don't know since he also lost bcs he was already injured and on top of that someone pulled his leg, he could've easily won that boxing fight even tho he was injured.
0 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 29, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
in this season i really liked the glasses guy, gotak and the choi hyo he was hilarious 😭 also i missed suho so I'm really glad they showed him awake in the end.
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 29, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
i really want to see season 3 with suho completing the squad and beomsuk also coming back from abroad, also baek jin's behind story.
1 0
Replying to Michael kaiser • Apr 29, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
top 3 strongest characters till season 21.park hu min2.na baek jin3.an su ho
su ho never fought with hu min and baek jin so on which status you're comparing them also baek jin beats hu min at first so shouldn't he be at 1👀
3 3
