News
On The Rise of Ning • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
Anyone wondering if it's incest or they're siblings.. they're not at all. Her birth secret story will soon be revealed. Give a chance and go for it.
4 4
Replying to TereStarr • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
Ummmm . . . incest?? Unless he is adopted.Other than that, I love this series so far.
Not at all. FL's biological father is another man (the duke). They have different mothers and different fathers.
2 2
Replying to QueenCherry • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
Wait, so the FL & ML are real siblings? Can someone please help me out down below with a spoiler please?
Not blood related. FL's biological father is another man (the duke). They have different mothers and different fathers.
1 4
Replying to LeeNgin • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
Is Luo Shen Yuan her brother?
Not blood-related.
1 1
On Peaceful Property • Oct 10, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
It might be random but I wonder why the title is called "Peaceful Property". Because those properties are not definitely peaceful and everything is not peaceful lol.
8 9
Replying to ChelleShawol • Oct 10, 2024
Title Peaceful Property Spoiler
I think Home will definitely live but after his coma, he will be able to see ghosts like Peach. Since he can now…
Oh no. I feel already heartbreaking thinking that. Home needs to survive no matter what.
5 0
On The Rise of Ning • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
There's nothing wrong with FL and her voice. She's doing great so far. I find her acting convincing and her voice suits this role too.
12 0
Replying to ac19662000 • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
Only one question In the novel there is an HE? Thanks
Yes.
4 1
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
Yes. It's his own voice. It's a plus for the drama when he dubs himself.
I think the same. His voice has this effect. Hope he will always dub himself in all his dramas.
5 1
Replying to troy1589 • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
after looking at the ML i'm missing Liu Mian Tang from AYTO, this FL is nothing compared to her
Come on. It just starts airing. Talking bad about one woman to uplift the other woman is very unpleasant.
36 0
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
Not blood-related.
FL's father is someone else (the duke). ML's mother is a concubine.
3 1
Replying to IamW • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
ML and FL are bro and sis???????
Not blood-related.
2 3
Replying to yuqi • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
I THINK WY VOICE IS NOT DUBBED. BECAUSE I AM WATCHING EP 1 AND I HEAR HIS SEXY ASF VOICE
Yes. It's his own voice. It's a plus for the drama when he dubs himself.
11 3
On Peaceful Property • Oct 9, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Everyweek it is anything but comedy😪
8 0
On The Rise of Ning • Oct 7, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
I wonder if they will remove the rebirth plot due to censorship?
1 1
Replying to Forgiveforget • Oct 6, 2024
Title Peaceful Property Spoiler
When Home said he go out to eat instead of eating at home because at least outside has people, makes me think…
For real. I doubt he even had any friends before.
1 0
On The Rise of Ning • Oct 5, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
This will air not just from Tencent, also in Hunan TV and Mango TV. Those are tv channels. I guess it's a good opportunity.
3 0
Replying to Serenity • Oct 5, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
I need Home's episode to learn about his backstory. Why the hell he seems too mentally dependent on his family?…
He might probably be an adult with the mental age of a child's. That "emotionally unstable" part is a lot more complicated, whether it's a normal thing which happens to people when they are moody or more as a mental health condition.
15 1
On New Thitipoom Techa-apaikhun • Oct 3, 2024
Person New Thitipoom Techa-apaikhun
Amazing actor 👏 I love him so much.
4 0
Replying to BougieBourbonFlower • Oct 3, 2024
Title Peaceful Property Spoiler
Kan out here blowing everything up, damn. I do think she thought Home wouldn't be allowed to say anything once…
I could also see why she did that. But she a bit crossed the line when it's not her right to do so.
0 0
