News
Replying to FionnualaAella • Oct 3, 2024
Title Peaceful Property Spoiler
I'm thinking that we still don't know anything about home's parents yet. All we know is that his family has grandfather…
Wait. You saying forcebook will play as home's parents? 😳
2 1
Replying to loveyorozuya • Oct 3, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Why are we having 12th ep bl tragedy trope in ep 6 even tho this not even a BL?????!?!?!?!?😭😭😭😭
Not them still broke up in non-bl series 🤧
1 0
On Peaceful Property • Oct 2, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
This is not a bl but they still broke up lol.
16 0
Replying to Erence • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
It was real desert, you can check Alen fang vlog
I see. Great.
0 0
On Love in the Desert • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
I wonder if the desert they filmed was real? or did they film with green screen in the studio?
0 2
Replying to ayume • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
I feel like I'm being a Karen for commenting this trivial matter: While running away, why did she keep wearing…
Ikr? Since it's idol romance drama, it makes sense. They won't make it realistic. Also her makeup and hair styling is still the same when running away.
1 1
Replying to bebo • Sep 29, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
To those saying HomePeach don't have any chemistry...i respect your opinion but are we watching the same show??…
My roommate said the very same thing lol. She keeps saying they're so gay 🤧 and they should act in bl together 🤣
17 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Sep 27, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
As an outsider, there is 0 chemistry or bromance between Peach and Home. They are all just friends. They look…
My roommate who has never watched TayNew's bls before, she only watched very few bls (bad buddy and eclipse) she told me that these two look freaking good together and should act in a bl series together. I was like 🫣
10 1
On Peaceful Property • Sep 26, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
If we see it as bl or we ship male characters, it is nothing to do with not appreciating the series. It was just for fun. I love the series. Everyone needs to calm down. I will continue shipping suradechhome lol.
24 0
On Peaceful Property • Sep 25, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
I really love SuradechHome relationship 😁 so funny.
17 0
Replying to DiSc • Sep 25, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Not Peach with the 'more than friends, less than lovers' shirt 😅
We got it 😆
1 0
Replying to Adi • Sep 25, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
where do you watch the new ep? the site im watching on doesnt have it yetttt D:
YouTube.
0 1
Replying to Foureyedwierdo • Sep 22, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
I'm really happy that newwie is getting so much love from everyone. He totally deserves it. He should actually…
I love him so much in this drama and also in cherry magic.
15 0
Replying to Daniel • Sep 22, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
"Along the way, she becomes entangled with three influential men of the desert. What begins as a complex game…
The trailer gives me more as a love triangle.
0 0
On Love in the Desert • Sep 22, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
What's the production level of this drama?
0 0
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 19, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
How is this drama doing in China? Is it doing well?
1 1
On Peaceful Property • Sep 18, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
I laughed out loud when home and suradech are together in the bathtub 🤭
28 0
Replying to nechayanno • Sep 18, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
homesuradech ftw
Yes I love them.
13 0
Replying to Dr Ghost • Sep 14, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
Yep, LOTTTTT of ROMANCE and ML is giving love bites and Hickie's to FL in every episode....they even did rope…
You are not serious right? 😪
0 2
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 14, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
How is it so far? Is there a lot of romance?
0 9
