Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2024
Replying to TiberiaPop • 14 days ago
Title Summertime
I'll post here something I found on Facebook (so the credit belongs to them)LET’S TALK ABOUT THE ENDING OF SUMMERTIME.…
people are so irritated because of the ending lol they NEED to read this!!
3 1
On Uno Laothong • 17 days ago
Person Uno Laothong
Saw him in LUAT and thought he looked familiar and then realized he's the yu mai wai guy 😭
3 0
Replying to TheHanipulator_r • Aug 11, 2026
Title Payback
imo you most definitely should! This has been the most accurate adaptation ever to be made. From the casting,…
Top has already confirmed there will be more series of them together!
1 0
Replying to gussie_fink_nottle • Jul 29, 2026
Title Payback
Should I give this one a go? It's nice to see a BL with high ratings here. I've become more selective about my…
imo you most definitely should! This has been the most accurate adaptation ever to be made. From the casting, their acting and their chemistry, everything is perfectly done! Worth watching 💯
5 3
On Cao Mei Qing • Mar 30, 2026
Person Cao Mei Qing
she's such a mommy!! in sammy's children's day!! friking love her!!
12 1
Replying to basicquestion1 • Feb 1, 2026
Person Machida Keita
What a fine human being! Can't take my eyes off of him. Please recommend any romantic drama of his where he is…
Have you watched Cherry Magic? That's a really great drama of his aswell!
0 0
Replying to Kdramaslegend • Jan 26, 2026
Person Michael Chang
In his cover photo he looks so much like Kim Samuel
glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way
0 0
Replying to tolz • Dec 27, 2025
Title Therapy Game
yet another case of you need to ignore the miserable mdl comments otherwise you could miss out on cute shows
ikr!
3 0
Replying to Laiba Arveen • Nov 22, 2025
Title Me and Who
Pan (janjak) is so handsome and attractive especially his smile<3
Really! I've been captivated by his smile!
1 0
Replying to FCAR5879 • Nov 10, 2025
Title Interminable
Is their film location the same as Love in the Moonlight?
Yes! It's the same.
2 0
Replying to FKA REY • Oct 26, 2025
Title Khemjira
I think you missed Secret Happened On The Litchi Island (8.1), a very good one! And 8.7 to My Magic Prophety?…
imo, most definitely. JimmySea has great chemistry and I think it's worth finishing the whole drama. 👍🏻
4 0
Replying to Aera0804 • Oct 13, 2025
they are reminding me of Jack&Joker. Both Than and Jack are innocent falls for Wicked boyfriends😂😂😂
Additionally, where Than lives, that house is the very one where Ama and Jack lived.
3 0
Replying to Olimpia • Oct 9, 2025
did somebody see the wings of freedom on the guys' uniform???
When it caught my eyes, I was super surprised it being there!!
1 0