Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: No where
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to ave1 • Aug 29, 2026
damn I hate the amnesia route. I feel like BLs do this when they don’t know what else to do.
I found the entire vol 3 of rule no 1: don't be too emotional unnecessary because of amnesia.
0 1
Replying to ave1 • Aug 29, 2026
damn I hate the amnesia route. I feel like BLs do this when they don’t know what else to do.
There is an upcoming gl and entire plot which revolve on amnesia. I don't mind amnesia if it's well written but I HATE IT when it brings nothing to the table
1 5
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Aug 29, 2026
i mean, they need to create a situation where Big Jane kills Dan so that he can reincarnate with dead Put and…
Can't wait for dust the series
0 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Aug 29, 2026
Just started the ep and big jane came to the screen and once again, he is so fine???!!! Like man, i am genuinely…
Let's get married
2 4
Replying to SteveR • Aug 29, 2026
I really want to know how is PJ in the book,they wanted to make him a red flag but its barely visible so how is…
In one word: untouchable
1 3
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 29, 2026
It's always:

I hate little jane
I hate dan
I hate put
I hate jet

But never:

I hate big jane
So in conclusion:

Jane Patrick: infinity
His ungrateful slaves: 0
6 6
Replying to Iam_kemmy_ • Aug 28, 2026
I really need to start directing and producing movies because tell me why I suspected their would be an accident…
Ooc the entire arc of jp is forcing me turning into a writer but I don't have enough materials
0 0
Replying to Luna • Aug 28, 2026
Okey. In the novel lil jane takes gun shot for PJ then he loses memory. but can u guess who shoots?
Ofcourse phi can
0 0
Replying to TithiBan • Aug 28, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
It's because the drama removed a whole lot of BJ's red flag behaviour and toned him down a lot! Like really a…
Ooc the most valid pitiful bl character is cheng xiu of sissy imho.
1 0
Replying to Catw9lives • Aug 28, 2026
ATP i don't even care how the book ended. i want L Jane to just stay alone and suffer in guilt and regret for…
Usss
1 3
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 28, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Ooc this show is triggering me now istg and why tf jane patrick is bowing down!? HE NEVER DID THAT TO ANYONE NOT EVEN THE TIME HE WAS PROPOSING!
5 0