Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: No where
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Remo666 • Sep 4, 2026
Title Moonshadow
Damn did the men in black hit Chan with the neuralyzer soon after meeting key for the first time or what. because…
She has dimentia
1 1
Replying to Luna • Sep 3, 2026
I like how they really tried to make PJ green flag
I wish they didn't
6 4
Replying to SHIAA sigma67 • Sep 3, 2026
Title AI Girl
Basically Gen was sa-ing Ai because robots can't have full consent 🤷🏻‍♀️
(In another perspective) gen chose ai instead of irene because what she wanted was is "control" and she knows it very well that she can't handle a baddie.
3 0
Replying to Froko • Sep 2, 2026
Title Moonshadow
I'm getting roller coaster vibes
Roller coaster was healthier than this 😭
0 0
On Moonshadow • Sep 2, 2026
Title Moonshadow
Argghh why am I rooting for anyone but chankey? Seems like only a toxic dark romance well written gl can save me from this misery.
0 3
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Sep 2, 2026
They should've sticked to the uni plot or ykw No, the secretary x boss stuff, with some angggsttty jealouuusy…
Which high-school plot?
0 1
Replying to Niki • Sep 1, 2026
So Dan is basically Dan + Win + Sin all mashed into one character, right? I genuinely have no idea what they’re…
No matter how much he tries he can NEVER be me.


Ooc if this was a gl then we'd definitely witness dan being happy and celebrating janejane's wedding.
1 0
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • Sep 1, 2026
This series had soo much potential I'm kinda upset with the direction its taken..I mourn the greatness that could've…
Let's mourn together
8 0
Replying to Put • Sep 1, 2026
these two janes should have just died in that accident 😔
We're immortal
4 0
Replying to supertuna • Aug 31, 2026
The amnesia plot pained me in the novel and it's paining me in the show. I feel hurt and disappointed all over…
Pain in the ass
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 31, 2026
When he gives time to his partner since he's the ML of rule no 2.
Dr. Ram's partner. Haven't read the novel.
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 31, 2026
When he gives time to his partner since he's the ML of rule no 2.
Rule no. 2: when the new moon comes, the revenge party starts.
0 2