Editorials
Replying to Khem • Sep 5, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I was showing my husband Peem around Bangkok and is it normal that I witnessed Tua levitating? It was very concerning…
Damn that's weird
2 1
On The Missing Piece • Sep 5, 2026
Title The Missing Piece
Does it has any manhua?
1 1
Replying to Dean • Sep 5, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
phi jane, can you goon with me tonight? *insert yearning bottom eyes*
Shurjo kon dikh diye utse? DEFINITELY! COME TO MY SECRET ROOM!
3 3
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Phi is anything but annoying
That's what I thought 😏
1 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
you fckg hit him like a maniac.. he is nursing his wounds.. you wait, once he comes back.. he coming back for…
He got what he deserves and why are you changing sides?
0 2
Replying to Monique • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I really dislike the amnesia trope, but how JP staged all their moments was really sweet—I loved that 🥰But…
Thank you cutie 💓
0 0
Replying to prettybabynamping • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I might drop this one. the pilot was amazing and the first few eps (especially ep1) were so cool I remember all…
Let's mourn together my love 💓
6 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Starting episode 11, not even two minutes in and I want to hit Dan already. Again, just put a hit out on Dan Big…
Jane's mom is jealous because she couldn't get herself a rich farang passport bro.
6 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
They did me dirty
I also feel the same
2 0
Replying to estar • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
know i am late to the party BUT just having finished watching ep 6 have to say this ep was genuinely infuriating,…
They did me dirty
1 2
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Nah it's wrong, actually the author who wrote this series, like the original novel, has also mentioned it in her…
Even in rule no. 3 Jamie slapped his ex gf for cheating
0 5
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Coward van is extremely scared to show up here. No wonder he's a kukubirdless.
0 4
Replying to Satansaysurnxt • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Both the MLs are annoying, adorable and pitiful at different times and the series to me seemed unique till some…
Phi is anything but annoying
2 2
Replying to mio • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
i get theyre following the novel but i feel like the memory loss was so unnecessary
As a novel reader I agree
3 0
Replying to riri • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
sjkhkjfhf he's so HOT ngl
Love you the MOST 🥰😘
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Yesss please
😢
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Sep 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
but I need to ask, what exactly TF does BJ love so much about LJ?! Idg that shvt.
Same question I've been asking myself while reading the novel
1 0
Replying to ramzzzzzzz • Sep 4, 2026
Title Pls Love
Bro ch3 see we are scared of you now 😭😭 you have gorgeous women but at what cost 😭😭
Usss
1 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Sep 4, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
THE SCULPTURE IS COMPLETE BUT AT WHAT COST? THE HAIR? IM I- WHAT IN THE SMOOTH ASFFFF CARTOOON DORAEMON HAIR?
Phi is not that skilled you know
6 0
Replying to SunnieBunns • Sep 4, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Ep 112 mins in...DIE DAN DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Along with Jane's parents
15 4

1