Replying to Wei Wuxian • Sep 9, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I hate amnesia plots because it brings many unnecessary problems, but tee’s face makes me suck it up that man… Valid 2 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 8, 2026 Title Juliet & Juliet I miss newjeans 😭 That was their biggest mistake even though I don't completely blame them because they've been manipulated and maybe groomed as well. 1 1
Replying to Fimmie • Sep 8, 2026 Title Juliet & Juliet Nepjune reminds me of nwj haerin especially eyes I miss newjeans 😭 1 3
Replying to Blzxoxo • Sep 8, 2026 Title Ash Happy fei foon got the message loud and clear and decided to walk out cos Vincent aint even seeing Wah he did… Goodbye~ 6 0
Replying to Lovestruck • Sep 8, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I'm going to kidnap Jamie, muhahahahaha You can't do shit to him 3 0
Replying to Tyanjjong • Sep 7, 2026 Title The Missing Piece China and their obsession to make a bottom who look like slave, obedient, passive, and can't stand up for themselves… Ash is there for you 7 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Sep 7, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional photo changed? or are you somene else? I'm the same jane patrick palakorn 2 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Sep 6, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I miss gooning with jane jenalee in the secret room 5 3
Replying to Ashveil • Sep 6, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I SHIP myself (Dan) with P'JANE Delulu 2 3
Replying to SkylarWallace • Sep 6, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional Big jane I love you but you deserve a better person 🤬🤬🤬 Ifkr!Ooc felt the same after reading the novel 0 0
Replying to songthrush • Sep 6, 2026 Title Juliet & Juliet Bro what's up with this school? The librarian reading a BL during work hours 😭😭😭 She was reading a bl? My assumption was right 😭. 0 0
On Juliet & Juliet • Sep 6, 2026 Title Juliet & Juliet An mc who's bi and a fujoshi?! Count me in! 7 1
Replying to Jack the Ghost • Sep 6, 2026 Title Only Friends: Dream On I'll suck on Ai Deans nipples tonight Ewwww 3 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 6, 2026 Title Only Friends: Dream On Shurjo kon dikh diye utse? DEFINITELY! COME TO MY SECRET ROOM! Excoose me dean is the one seducing me 2 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 6, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional It's giving bl version of bad thinking diary with more depth Inc noOoc yes 1 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 6, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional It's giving bl version of bad thinking diary with more depth GL manhwa 0 1
Replying to Ashveil • Sep 6, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional GUYS I HAVE A THEORY 😭 What if Dan actually likes Big Jane this whole time and Little Jane was never really… It's giving bl version of bad thinking diary with more depth 1 6
Replying to Calypsolar • Sep 6, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional Seeing the comments about what's coming, gonna just drop it on ep8, I don't want to watch the last eps just to… Only episode 9 and 10 are annoying 0 0
Ooc felt the same after reading the novel
Ooc yes