Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: No where
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Lovestruck • 30 days ago
Today's the final day🥲. Thanks everyone for tolerating me and also special mentions include the two Pains (i…
It was genuinely nice meeting y'all through mdl as well as roleplay. A massive thanks to dean for adding us in the gc to spice things up.
4 0
Replying to Lovestruck • 30 days ago
You did well man ❤️🥲 don't worry we will always remember you as the annoying yet amazing jane patrick forever
I mean Dan. Stupid autocorrect.
1 1
Replying to Lovestruck • 30 days ago
You did well man ❤️🥲 don't worry we will always remember you as the annoying yet amazing jane patrick forever
And we'll also remember you as the ragebaiter uncle Van forever who ruined our cox's bazar trip 🙂.
1 2
Replying to Faebelle • 30 days ago
We took nose dive in the second half, but I still enjoyed the show, and Big Jane 💓Tee is a beautiful man 🌹…
Tysm for liking me 💝
1 0
Replying to riri • 30 days ago
It came to an end. I can’t express how much emotional I’m right now. Thank you for tolerating Little Jane…
Maybe Jane Jenalee is a pain in the ass in both novel as well as in series and maybe Jane Patrick genuinely deserves someone better but I must say that you'll always be the favourite Little Jane of this Big Jane and I can't thank the universe enough for making someone like you as my partner ❤️💝💗. Love you Jane Jenalee 🔒💜🗝.
3 1
Replying to riri • 30 days ago
Made so many lovely friends because of you 💗 love from LJ
Awwww 🥹. You made me break rule no 1.
1 0
Replying to riri • 30 days ago
Made so many lovely friends because of you 💗 love from LJ
Phi is extremely glad to meet you little jane and you'll always be big jane's little jane ❤️.

Ooc I thought you deleted your mdl account 😭.
1 2
Replying to Flo3241 • 30 days ago
Dean’s character deserved better! honestly.
That's why janedean belong to each other
3 0
Replying to Put • 30 days ago
aww, this ghost will watch over you always phi jane. i will miss this series so muchhh it lead me to meeting so…
I also feel blessed for meeting people like you and other roleplay users 💝😭.
1 0
Replying to Lee Jisung • 30 days ago
BRO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT THIS SHOW 😭😭 I got way too attached. Like actually how am I supposed…
I know I'm irresistible
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 30 days ago
*out of character*
So today is the last day of Don't Be Too Emotional and I'm lowkey feeling emotional even though I'm not an emotional person in general. It was nice interacting and flirting with y'all with my cheesy lines 😭. I'm gonna miss both normal as well as roleplay users and I'm gonna miss fighting with both Dans and sometimes Put (though we're connected in an Instagram gc). Now I'm not even sure if I'll continue this roleplay or get back to my old self. But I'll always cherish the moment that we spend together . Love you all 💜.

Sincerely,
Jane Patrick Tarry Palakorn 🔒.
6 10
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Sep 10, 2026
Nah it's wrong, actually the author who wrote this series, like the original novel, has also mentioned it in her…
Woow. So is better better than dbte or worse? Is thanjai like jane jenalee or better? Should I continue it? 😭
0 1
Replying to Dean • Sep 10, 2026
i agree lowkey but i'm jack's malewife and you're the only person who i goon to
Nong dean best gooner
3 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Sep 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Nah it's wrong, actually the author who wrote this series, like the original novel, has also mentioned it in her…
Did that ex face any consequences or she just dissappear?
0 3
Replying to Dee • Sep 9, 2026
Jane is so cute😭 I love his smile sm😭❤️
Thank you baby 💗
1 0
Replying to Rome • Sep 9, 2026
It would be good if ray could top Sand 😏😜 you know the series can get more spicier.. and i think Sand kinda…
Agreed. That's why he's bottoming for phi.
3 1