Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: No where
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Iam_kemmy_ • 29 days ago
Dan was so obsessed with lil Jane don’t know what is problem was? like guy it’s not by force move on🤦🏽
Good thing is Jane doesn't have a horrible taste
3 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • 29 days ago
Wait, he wrote a BL about them?! 😂 Dan why the fuck are you there?! 😮‍💨 Put it in? 👀 Harder? 👀…
Van I mean Dan hates me because he can NEVER be me. Sob story was his stinky excuse just like his fart.
7 4
Replying to Dean • 29 days ago
phi jane, stop breaking your own rules and making me cry 🥹. you were very hardworking and did a great job at…
Phi ain't delusional
1 1
Replying to SavvyChris • 29 days ago
What is the role playing you are talking about?
See the mdl comment section of only friends dream on you'll get your answer
2 0
Replying to Dean • 29 days ago
phi jane, stop breaking your own rules and making me cry 🥹. you were very hardworking and did a great job at…
The endgame y'all deserve 🤭
3 0
Replying to Dean • 29 days ago
phi jane, stop breaking your own rules and making me cry 🥹. you were very hardworking and did a great job at…
I love you THE MOST Dean and I feel extremely blessed to meet you as well as other roleplay members through this roleplay journey 💖 🥺.

Tysm for including other DBTE roleplay members and me in your world ❤️💗.
5 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 29 days ago
Idk exactly when and how I got so attached to Jane Patrick as he's the one and only reason I didn't drop the novel or the series. I honestly have no regret playing JP in mdl and tysm to all the roleplay members and other users for loving me and supporting me throughout this journey. Rn I'm not crying but I'm constantly breaking rule no. 1 since yesterday 😭.
10 11
Replying to Diva2005 • 29 days ago
We are all red flags for thinking Big Jane will be a red flag
True. Now apologise with tears.
5 2
Replying to avidwatcher • 29 days ago
honestly i would’ve been so fucking embarrassed to be the only people dancing even if it was my own wedding…
Ooc I was also hella embarrassed 😭
1 1
Replying to ChatonArcEnCiel • 29 days ago
I don't want to say goodbye to this please 😭😭😭This show made me go into every emotion possible 😭😭…
Rule no. 1: don't be too emotional
9 2
Replying to avidwatcher • 29 days ago
im prolly gonna get a ton of hate for this but of every single NC we got on the show they couldn’t have just…
Phi also wanted that but jane is lazy af
4 0
Replying to Ming • 29 days ago
Hello fellow green flags, how you doin'?
Long see no time bunny ming
2 0
Replying to Vish • 29 days ago
I am sad 😢 because today is last episode, but I love it big-Jane insane face card and little-Jane cuteness…
My face card is always insane
3 0
Replying to Haneul17 • 29 days ago
THE SERIES IS SO GOOD BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT IF BIG JANE WAS A REAL DEVIL!!!!
Big time
5 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • 29 days ago
you know they can adapt Jamie's novel with these two again.Jamie, being BJ's brother grew up to have "similar"…
Unfortunately he lowkey does
1 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • 29 days ago
Phi is lonely since forever. I hope our marriage life lasts forever.
Phi ain't stopping till his last breath and phi is a vampire
3 1