Editorials
Replying to EpisodeZer0 • 25 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I loved basically every aspect of this series, but it never lived up to the hype it had. The first part was genuinely…
Phi hates being vulnerable
0 0
Replying to Put • 26 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
fuck your rules and your man👹
No wonder you're dead with your senior acquaintance
1 1
Replying to Rain • 26 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Was that possibly Jack?
Definitely jack
2 4
Replying to Jane Patrick • 27 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Thank you so much 💓
I know I'm the best
3 0
Replying to Lizzie M • 27 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
The one character I've loved from beginning to end is Jane Patrick! He was what made me watch this show. Tee Boonyakait…
Thank you so much 💓
2 5
Replying to Jane Patrick • 27 days ago
Title Pls Love
Get ready for the purity police
I'll get hate for it but gl fans and 10x more sensitive than bl fans I'm not saying all but the majority. They just can't take slight amount of toxicity.
2 1
Replying to Binkau • 27 days ago
Title Pls Love
Peem is a hot mess and toxic asf.... yeah the fans are NOT gonna like this one lmao i can already see their future…
Get ready for the purity police
6 3
Replying to Wine • 28 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
What is going on in this comment section..🥀
Hiii grumpy wine. Hope you treat lal right.
3 1
Replying to Over40 • 28 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Firstly, that opening song is on my playlist🥰 Secondly, P'Dan was quite sexy when he was a lil insane🤤🤣…
House of stars
1 1
Replying to imringoloveme • 28 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Can someone tell me if Little Jane ever tells Dan to fuck off?? (I know Big Jane goes off on him and beats him…
Little jane kills dan
5 1
Replying to Dee • 28 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I need P'Jane to be happy asap! dating little Jane must be torture wtf😭
It lowkey is
1 0
Replying to Jay • 28 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I'm just starting the first episode and they keep singing the red flag song for Patrick Jane and I'm so lost cause…
Thank you for your compliment and I'm Jane Patrick not Patrick Jane
3 0
Replying to Krystalblue • 28 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
So,am still not gonna know why P'Jane was making those favors using blood? Okay,, it's been an amazing BL 🥳
Blood contract is sexy
5 1
Replying to Sand • 28 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
phi jane dont cry
Phi is ok sand 🥹💖
0 0
On Pls Love • 29 days ago
Title Pls Love
May this series stays faarrr awwaayyyy from moral police. Saaddhhuuu~
17 1
Replying to Milachbl • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Phi Jane take good care of our little jane wish you both a happy life 🥹🩷 I'll always be colorblind 😎🚩
Sadhu
3 0
Replying to supertuna • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Seeing the Janes get married made me really happy. Finally, after all the breakups and obstacles.
Now we're in a honeymoon
5 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Van I mean Dan hates me because he can NEVER be me. Sob story was his stinky excuse just like his fart.
Mean is dean not phi
3 1
Replying to supertuna • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I am sensing a special episode
Me too
0 0
Replying to Yeri • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
as much as I hate dan I have to say he had a sad back story overall. he lost his family and when he saw LJ's family…
Phi's backstory was iconic
4 1

1