Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: No where
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to BLerSeven • Aug 31, 2026
I confess "I forgot everything" was not in my bingo card. Amazing how doctor Ram works 24/7.
When he gives time to his partner since he's the ML of rule no 2.
1 4
Replying to cookingbro • Aug 31, 2026
Who tf fought amnesia trope was a good idea it literally ruined the show. I would enjoy watching this even with…
Ooc it was in the novel and honestly I brought NOTHING to the plot. Vol 3 was utter nonsense and went nowhere!
1 1
Replying to riri • Aug 31, 2026
forgot to watch this ep bcoz i got amnesia
Not surprised

Ooc I thought you and the other one dropped the series 🤡
4 2
Replying to emothoughts • Aug 30, 2026
i read the book because i was so curious, and i definitely think he's way more of a red flag in the novel. i actually…
He was a child infront of those 2
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 30, 2026
Phi is trying
Bitch woh hoti hai jisko apne bacche ki baap ka pata nahi hota, jaise aapko nahi pata
0 4
Replying to NLE • Aug 30, 2026
Don’t let the rating put you off. This drama is really good.It went from 8.0 to 7.9, which honestly makes no…
Ironically slap and kiss sub-genre is extremely popular in lakorns since forever but when it comes to Y series they become vanilla ice-cream
0 0
Replying to ave1 • Aug 29, 2026
damn I hate the amnesia route. I feel like BLs do this when they don’t know what else to do.
I found the entire vol 3 of rule no 1: don't be too emotional unnecessary because of amnesia.
0 1
Replying to ave1 • Aug 29, 2026
damn I hate the amnesia route. I feel like BLs do this when they don’t know what else to do.
There is an upcoming gl and entire plot which revolve on amnesia. I don't mind amnesia if it's well written but I HATE IT when it brings nothing to the table
1 5