Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🇮🇳
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 28, 2024
Replying to Yinyang • 5 days ago
I'm so sorry, but did anyone felt like you're watching a gl in ep 11😆😭😭
hehe they had chemistry ☺️🤣
2 0
Replying to Skz16 • 9 days ago
Ling long's husband is absolutely the worst. Even though she isn't a nice person, no one deserves a husband like…
games over a person is tooo much!!!
5 0
Replying to Car park • 9 days ago
I gotta say I'm a bit annoyed at ML, I take back what I said about their chemistry. He is a commitment-phobe.…
I think that gone happen in 9th episode
2 0
Replying to Bhavana • Sep 9, 2026
kisskh but it's still not update u got to wait an hr
mee too i completed watching the episodes in Netflix but the other ones 😐
0 0
Replying to Prasanthi SS • Sep 9, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Is there any other place where we can watch Ep 22-24 other than youku?
kisskh but it's still not update u got to wait an hr
0 2
Replying to Yuchen • Sep 9, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Yes, it’s already available on Youku.
u can watch on this website called kisskh but it's taking time u may get it in 1hr
1 1
Replying to Jiejie • Sep 3, 2026
lol did she master English?
same doubt and she came to french
2 1
Replying to Jiejie • Sep 3, 2026
this show is manipulating viewers. Luke is not manipulating Flora. I don't intend to bring her home. Flora stares…
exactly!!!
0 0
Replying to Jiejie • Sep 3, 2026
Dony was just introduced. Why do I think Dony is the friend who betrayed Luke in his first business? lol by the…
😂😂
0 0
Replying to AstolfoMyWaifu • Aug 8, 2026
She couldn't live with her decisions and got mad at others for it.
exactly why did u go if u don't like you should have said no strictly y good enjoy to the fullest and make ur frnd feel guilty
1 0
On Yang Ze • Jul 15, 2026
Person Yang Ze
where is come to you page ?
0 0
Replying to Teerak09 • Jul 1, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
I am on ep 11 ...From which episode current (2026) story starts **Put a spoiler sticker**Thank you😃
episode 18
0 2
Replying to Bhavana • Jun 29, 2026
only ep 25 is available
it hss no english subtitles ican share the link
1 1