Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🇮🇳
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 28, 2024
Replying to Leo • May 9, 2025
Title Destiny
happy ending?
yeahh
0 0
On Love at Night • May 6, 2025
one thing that i understood after using MDL is that never go by wt ppl say in the comments never judge a drama by wt ppl say I genuinely loved this drama the chemistry is so good 😊 I'm watching this after seeing th ML in currently airing drama love never fails
7 0
Replying to Alice_01 • May 3, 2025
I totally agree with the anesthesiologist part! As for Dowon, yeah this will definitely work as a catalyst but…
true that hug 🤗 there relationship is too cute
2 0
Replying to 14276908 • Apr 27, 2025
Haha, I knew something was up with him from his first scene ("my baby"...) and the way everyone praised him.
me to when he was acting all sweet i doubted him
1 0
Replying to indeeboyy • Apr 27, 2025
Not sooo sweet husband huh.I loved the nod of approval from the wife when Yi Young stared cursing.
yeah the sense of comfort she got when yy cursed him
2 0
On Resident Playbook • Apr 27, 2025
when the husband said second child man 😏😏😏 i was above to throw hands at him like phatt phatt phatt
8 6
Replying to roseatee • Apr 26, 2025
In another ep jaeil was on his desk and svt’s super was playing on the laptop
hehe they played the same twice
0 0
Replying to roseatee • Apr 26, 2025
In another ep jaeil was on his desk and svt’s super was playing on the laptop
i got it wrong 😑
0 4
Replying to roseatee • Apr 26, 2025
In another ep jaeil was on his desk and svt’s super was playing on the laptop
yeah have seen that tooo 💕
0 6
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
No matter how much someone says this was bad but i would still defend that its good and i loved it for just the last episode i mean the actor Ahn Ji Ho is 🤌🏻🤗
2 1
On Eat Run Love • Apr 23, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
I don't know like wat was I even expecting and completed all the episode waiting each day 😢
1 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Apr 20, 2025
From holding his hand to cutting his hand... way to go OIY lol
ouch... 😂😁
1 0