News
Replying to Bvdkarmaa • Mar 6, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
I feel so bad for Seong Hyeon..like he thought he got Daon but Daon in the middle being like "Jaemin Hyung" I…
I had same feeling poor guy 🥺
2 0
Replying to Lilies • Mar 6, 2025
Title The Best Thing
18 episode out already..... So how is the series???
beautiful u have to watch it...
1 0
Replying to Bhavana • Mar 5, 2025
Title The Best Thing
no no pls watch it it's beautiful ❤️😍 u willnot regret
17 is little sad but still u have to watch 17,18
1 0
Replying to Sh_a • Mar 5, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Is ep 17 really angsty? Im pretty nervous to watch it cause based on the trailer it looks like the fl suffers…
no no pls watch it it's beautiful ❤️😍 u willnot regret
2 1
Replying to Weehee23 • Mar 4, 2025
Title The First Frost
everyone needs green forest partner like Sang Yan or Sang Zhi 😭 the green forest siblings
they are the standards ❤️💯
4 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 4, 2025
Title The Best Thing
When dr.He said fickle woman while closing the door 🙈😘
2 0
Replying to rumpumpum • Mar 4, 2025
Title The Best Thing
can anyone tell me from the novel, will sxf really going abroad for her master degree or not? i am on eps 5 rn
I have not read novel but yes ,she will go we can see from bts videos
0 1
Replying to Ayinke737 • Mar 4, 2025
Title The Best Thing
It's Caesar Wu, we can't blame you.He's a fave.
he is so handsome 🙈
1 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 4, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I just loved the way the ex walks 😂 sorry don't hate me
0 4
Replying to Precious • Mar 4, 2025
Title The First Frost
Bro why do you guys mostly get bored when they just started dating it's like you just want them together and end…
True even I can't skip a bit in this drama even if the grandparents scenes are long i do watch them ...
6 1
Replying to ksmljh • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Best Thing
If the fl ex will come back again I hope the ml ex will also return its not fair for ml
for sure they will bring her …
1 4
Replying to Reine • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Best Thing
He Suye should be a bit harsh toward her 🤣
true he handled it so well though
1 1
Replying to nolatoo • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Best Thing
No previews for the upcoming episodes? 😞
it's visible now check
3 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
so the ex will appear again as per the trailer of coming episodes
1 8
Replying to Reine • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Best Thing
He Suye should be a bit harsh toward her 🤣
AGREE
1 3
Replying to Dramagagg • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I didn't find any episode previews, but I read some spoilers where they said that Ms Shen's ex-boyfriend was coming…
itson iqiqi app I just saw
2 1
On The Best Thing • Mar 2, 2025
Title The Best Thing
when dr.He was listening to xi dans parents conversation it was so cute 🥰
9 0
Replying to stargel_ng • Mar 2, 2025
Title The Best Thing
it was funny😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 2, 2025
Title The Best Thing
When Li Jie rang the bell 🔔 Dr.He's expressions wer so good 😊
4 2
On The First Frost • Mar 2, 2025
Title The First Frost
ep 21 trailer 🥰😍🙈🔥🥵
3 0
