Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🇮🇳
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 28, 2024
Replying to Aki • Feb 22, 2025
Title The Witch
Dunno why y’all complaining for (except slow pace), I personally enjoyed it. Ep 1 to 3 are just a recap of their…
us 🤝🏻
2 0
On The Witch • Feb 22, 2025
Title The Witch
okay she will smile a little in next episode thankyou ✌🏻
2 0
Replying to Tom • Feb 22, 2025
For Netflix schedule, just follow the schedule appear on the app since Netflix not same schedule as Youku.For…
for me on Netflix it's not showing the next episodes dates it stopped at ep 10 🥺
0 0
On The First Frost • Feb 22, 2025
I watched the trailer of the next two episodes on youku website and ep 13 sang yan the man u are 🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️🤧
1 3
Replying to jeff • Feb 22, 2025
I to want to know, is it going to be 1 ep per day from today onwards ? 😩
please don't say that 😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Bhavana • Feb 22, 2025
yes u can that the different story i mean its the story of sister sang zhi and this is about her brother sang…
please do watch ASAP 🤝 happy watching
0 0
On The First Frost • Feb 22, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
ahhh the dining table conversation 😂😂 no doubt ppl doubted sang yan and duan jia xu relationship
15 1
Replying to Kiie • Feb 22, 2025
I think maybe someone has ask this before, but can I watch this without watching Hidden Love?
yes u can that the different story i mean its the story of sister sang zhi and this is about her brother sang yan
1 3
On The First Frost • Feb 21, 2025
After the 10 the episode im so convinced with the cast that they do justice for the roles they are playing BJT is perfect for playing Sang Yan he bought life to the character 🫶🫶
15 0
Replying to shouxfilms • Feb 21, 2025
Person Yuan Ye
he was in first frost? in which episode?
9th episode
2 0
Replying to Aries • Feb 18, 2025
so why long do I have to rewatch the 4 first eps before we get the continuation? I just loved them so much that…
daily 2 🥺
1 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • Feb 18, 2025
8:50 minutes into EP1 and I Hear them singing HIDDEN LOVE OST FOREVER STAR Omg!!! I literally cried my heatu out…
same my hidden love heart ❤️
0 0
On The Witch • Feb 16, 2025
Title The Witch
Damn 7.7 now yesterday I was so pissed off with the ratings here
2 0
Replying to Aki • Feb 16, 2025
Title The Witch
It's so good, i'm glad they use ep 1 & 2 (and 3) to explain their backstory fully for us to understand what's…
Fr...
0 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Feb 6, 2025
Can someone recommend me some good Liang Jie dramas? It's my first drama with her and I absolutely love her acting!…
Men in love is beautiful
1 0