News
Replying to Nabi • Dec 20, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I finished the ep7 and i keep watcing their kissing scene in social media,,,,everyone posting this,,,,,,i love…
they are literally everywhere
2 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 17, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
ok so every person in the office are suspicious now ...i really got some trust issues daily I start to doubt someone 😑😭
5 1
Replying to rnrrnr • Dec 14, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
GUYS!!I'm the only one kinda disappointed that he didn't say "Im her husband" today??
if you remember the trend going on till date they end up showing different perspective and start the episode with different once so may be episode 7 will have him saying that to the rescue team probably
5 1
Replying to yourmainlead • Dec 14, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Haven't watched ep 6 yet,from the comments I am scared,should I watch it or wait till Thursday (for example)?Edit:…
if your not watching u will be getting all the spoilers from sm which is tooo bad kindly watch it right away
4 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 13, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
The day 🤞🏻
1 0
On Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love • Dec 12, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
This version has it own essence...The Ml eyes look so intense 😍😍
12 0
Replying to Sumin027 • Dec 9, 2024
Title Doctor Cha
that scene seriously made me laugh so hard, that I was crying😂
that scene is epic I watched the whole drama for that one scene on reels 🤣😂
2 0
On The Promise of Growing Up Together • Dec 3, 2024
Title The Promise of Growing Up Together
Too cute on episode 5
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
On Edge ending for every episode.. this drama made me so hooked up that I don't remember when was the last time I was so invested and waited for a new episode to go on air
9 2
Replying to Bhavana • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
we are finding people with same ideologies 😝🤣
haha ty 🥰🫰🏻
1 0
Replying to Bhavana • Nov 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
I had a doubt her wasn't that assistant there at blast place and had no scratch on him?? we need to discuss this..…
so true that assistant yeah he is showing signs of being sus and by the way who was the person they paid last rights for did they show it??
3 0
Replying to Natalsien • Nov 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
It's the first drama I rewatch twice after each new episode. Never felt that way before. I feel like a teenager…
usually I watch these dramas at fast phase and watch but this is the only drama I'm watching at normal speed I'm so damn invested here...
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
This comment section is so much fun. Good theories and spamming favourite scenes of the episode. ❤️
we are finding people with same ideologies 😝🤣
2 2
Replying to Kate • Nov 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
How the fuck no one was seriously hurt with a blast and ball of fire like that 🤣Him sliding that hand up her…
I had a doubt her wasn't that assistant there at blast place and had no scratch on him?? we need to discuss this.. and i loved how the sml was telling the story and suddenly when the alarm rang the sfl flew papers haha that scene was so good even I was so engaged and the dude just went..
5 2
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
she is my wife wt a banger it is 🤯
6 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Childhood love trope
1 1
Replying to E7ERNITY • Nov 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
i don't knoww, even the news about this pairing is not that booming back then.. i'm excited since first day, but…
exactly I don't know if it's because of algorithm or wt but I see only this kdrama on all my SM feeds in the start I knew about this drama as yeon seok was there but dint expect this to hit a bills eye like this...
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 26, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Gosh this series is everywhere what a strong buzz this has created within 2 episodes.....
10 2
Replying to ahjushhii • Nov 25, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
This is probably the first drama this year that has completely taken over my mind. I'm thinking about it 24/7!…
+1 my x threads insta all is filled with this drama posts
0 0
Replying to Aditi • Nov 25, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
You're right because the last time i used mdl was for LR and I'm back for this one🙂↔️ nothing good came…
judge from hell???
8 2
