Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🇮🇳
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 28, 2024
On Doctor Cha • Nov 20, 2024
Title Doctor Cha
On episode 3 and my husband is dead wohooh i laughed so much after many days....
3 2
Replying to BadJosyBad_Josy • Nov 18, 2024
Title Mr Honesty
watch with her original voice though. Her voice is cute.
men in love, hi venus??
1 1
On True to Love • Nov 15, 2024
Title True to Love
okk FR I liked this drama good that i didn't care of the negative comments and gone through this it was a decent watch ✌
13 1
Replying to aeri • Nov 13, 2024
Title True to Love
which one?
ahh hell yeah me too she was okay with cheating and let it slide???
2 0
Replying to Bhavana • Nov 11, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton Spoiler
Watching this for Do Hwan FL is annoying I'm in second episode I really don't know he I will stand her for next…
and when I say annoying the person whom you loved how can u say u die all the Fktme 😡 every time she said him to die I was trying be at peace FR
0 0
Replying to Ruby • Nov 11, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
You are annoying here ..If u don't like her don't comment about her then Just fuckin get lost you hater
Sir/Madam
I'm not here for spreading hatred or so i meant the character of FL you surely have to learn manners peace ✌and everyone has a right to share opinions and u cannot judge on that 😂
0 0
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 9, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
My fav character of whole series is John 🥰 but why is he not mentioned in cast?
4 2
Replying to riri • Nov 9, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
I honestly thought John and Eo Heung were about to kiss in that motel scene lol why am I sensing bromance?!?!😭😭
hehe me too
0 0
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 9, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
Watching this for Do Hwan FL is annoying I'm in second episode I really don't know he I will stand her for next 8 episodes
0 8
On Boy for Rent • Nov 5, 2024
Title Boy for Rent
How can a girl rent a boy and go for debt that extent that the handsome brother cannot clear the debts illogical, 🤭🤭🤣Liz is not attractive at all i meant atleast the guy was gud looking...
0 1
Replying to Hanan Anf • Oct 29, 2024
i dont know why but i feel zuho looks younger brother of Lee Joon Gi
Mee tooo in few instances they look like twins ✌🏻
1 0
On Fragile • Oct 29, 2024
Title Fragile
So will there be a season 2 ???
So ask per the remake does chan have feelings for San??
1 1